Reviews for The Ball is in Your Court
dl73ny chapter 33 . 1/5/2015
this is a wonderful story
DivineElmo chapter 33 . 1/3/2015
Oh this was so lovely. I love how private he kept his family life. Is there Anyway that we could get a small peek into their family life with a small outtake, like a glimpse of them visiting England for the summer with the kids ?
2luv2laff4u chapter 33 . 1/3/2015
Thank-you so much for sharing this story! I have loved every sentence!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 33 . 1/3/2015
Great story! Loved how quickly Will and Elizabeth fell in love.

And just to address your critics from early on, I work at a university in the student housing. I've worked for three different universities and housing is run differently everywhere. Your depiction is just as correct as anyone else's :)
wonderwoman1970 chapter 33 . 1/3/2015
Sweet ending
Megzy chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
Thank you for your great story! I really liked how you ended it too. Some writers I find get to about the end of the story and just cut it off, but I liked how you rounded it out nicely! Have a great year!
Saralee chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
Great story. Sorry that it is at an end. Thanks for sharing your writing talent!
acbennet chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
Thank you for the story!
janashe chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
Congratulaations oon finishing another good story! Looking forward to your next one!
Musical Ravenclaw chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
I wasn't expecting the end so soon, but the interview was a perfect epilogue. If you ever feel like adding to this universe, or writing any other p&p fics then you've definitely got a reader in me :) happy new year to you too, all the best for you, your (basketball player) husband and the family in 2015!
Drurylane chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
Thanks for such a lovely story, finishing it off with an interview was a master stroke.
Guest chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
Thank you for writing this story!
Guest chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
thank you for this beautiful story (':
Guest chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
I loved reading this! GREAT JOB!
kmart92 chapter 33 . 1/2/2015
Amazing! So sad it's finally over, but I love this final chapter - so perfect! Can't wait for whatever you write next. Publish again soon!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »