Reviews for The Ball is in Your Court
anedrew chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Ok. I'm glad that Will at least did not get tempted by that other girl. I mean, that this Darcy didn't go there. And Will seems repentant of how he dismissed Ellie's concerns. I hope for her part, Ellie starts some realizations of her own. She's not exactly making the LDR easy either.
kmart92 chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Amazing chapte! I love how Will's getting involved. I didn't realise you are an Aussie - where are you from? I'm from Brisbane - I always love reading and supporting the stories of fellow Aussies (to me, they're always the best!) Update soon! I can't wait for more!
KitKat2332 chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
Maybe Will isn't such a dirtbag after all :) I really like the character development of Lydia. It always upset me in P&P that she never (as far as we know) saw the stupidity of her actions and/or reformed into an even slightly mature person. You gave her some very big issues to deal with, though :/
hongkongphooey63 chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
My closest friend lives in Queensland, we met as expats in Hong Kong and now she's back with you and I;m back in the UK but we have shared our thoughts and horror at the events in Queensland so I am so glad that families have someone like you working with them to help them get through this awful time. Much as I love your story, this has to take precedence.
KitKat2332 chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Jerk! You couldn't skip the stinking fishing trip to talk to your very upset girlfriend?
I'm sorry for all the craziness in your life :/ thank you for the update!
gi-freakazoid chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Poor Elizabeth!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Not a merry Chritmas time. That was rather depressing. Geez. I hope they find a way to reconnect, if not, this will be no fairly-tail romance. Ugh! Cheers.
paulajt chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Hi Swanpix, I have enjoyed your story so far but please don't let Darcy do the predictable thing and sleep with the groupie. Elizabeth does seem to be acting a little drama queen for my liking, but I guess she is only young. A little more back bone for your Elizabeth would be good. What's happened to Darcy's father and sister? I did like how you made Georgina the older sibling, it just seemed like you could have made more of it. Good luck with the rest of the story.
casey5k5 chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
Oh no! :(
IrishJessy chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
First of all know that even as far away as Ireland we were shocked and horrified by that terrible family murder and the siege in the coffee shop in Sydney. Human tragedies like those affect the whole world. I hope you managed to have a good Christmas either way.

Now on to the review. The angst in this chapter is strong. I was praying hard that you wouldn't let Will succumb to that skank Kelly's dubious charms because he misses Elizabeth and is down. Thank the gods he didn't! But poor Elizabeth and Will just need to be in the same room and talk properly. I don't think Will meant to come across so unsympathetic at the end, the Lydia situation would be tough to discuss over the phone but equally he has experience with Wickham so he should understand why Elizabeth has turned to him for help. Really looking forward to next update!
CillaT chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
oh gosh why would you do that to us?! so cruel! please update soon!?
FatPatricia515 chapter 29 . 12/29/2014
poor thing. And while didnt cheat on her he is interested in this other girl - which means he might screw up... ugh so stomache wrenching
acbennet chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
Tension!
janashe chapter 29 . 12/28/2014
mercy, I hope someone counsels the counsellor! That is a major burden to bear, to minister to so many in serious emotional need .. I hope writing provides you some therapy and escape

powerful chapter
CathySylvie chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
Hi there, just wanted to wish you a merry Christmas and say thanks for the hard work you've put into this story- it is much appreciated :)
Cathy xx