Reviews for Paper Dolls
TropicalRemix chapter 11 . 7/29
when are you going to start rewriting this story?
jessielee14 chapter 11 . 5/1
Plz update I love this story
slightlyxjaded chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
Well, you have me hooked so of course I'll bear with you! I'm glad that this story will stay dark and not be sappy! I've been meaning to check out Monster so I'll give that a go (hopefully) in the meantime. Best of luck with everything! And yay for not abandoning this story!
Latebuttruefan chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Ooohhh! I love this! I've never really been a fan of vampires and werewolves (hence why I've never seen any of the twilight movies, I know, gasp!) Therefore I avoided reading all stories that combined that theme with my favourite couple.
However, recently I have read a few and some of them have changed my opinion. And this is definitely one of them. Please keep updating this, I'm totally enthralled by it. I read all of the chapters up to now in one go! It's fantastic. Please update soon :-)
Jenniiibear chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
I really have enjoyed reading this story. It's well written and a very interesting plot has emerged. I think a few earlier chapters could use a little update to keep with the tone of the story. I truly look forward to the next instalment and seeing where you take this :)
Veraozao chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
love it, kiss
Jenbunny chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Oh my ... ok, I have found my way back to this story and I'm very glad I did. I last read chapter 1-4 way back in May of last year, more than a year ago . I got distracted and forgot to come back and read, but I refound it and then reread it . As I said I am very glad that I did. This story is very interesting so far and I can 't wait to see where it is going. I'm going to keep it followed from now on to make sure I don't lose it again. I really want to see what happens to poor Serena and well Darien and the rest of them as well . I would favorite the story since I like it so much, but I tend to wait till stories are finished before I favorite ... still once it gets there I will most assuredly do so . Good work!
Twiggirl006 chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Fantastic! Love it :-)
LightningRose chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
oooh nice twisty there at the end!
Jenna chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
This story is Perfect!

I am glad you are continuing to write! I am so very excited!
LegendaryDiamond chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
That's a lot to dump on a girl. I mean it was a lot of Serena but also me too lol. I wonder what her response would be, I'd still be pissed though. Great chapter but the cliffy is killing me.
slightlyxjaded chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Hmmm and I was just wondering what had happened to Lita. I still don't trust her.

So Darien has a side plan of his own, eh? And it involves turning Serena? I'm curious to see how she'll react to that...I'm assuming she won't take it well...even though Darien proposed it as the only way to save the human race.

Keep up the great work! If you're looking for constructive criticism, sometimes there seems to be a mixup between "to" and "too," but that's not too big of a deal...I can still inserts ad the story perfectly. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mick lover chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Did not expect the story to take that turn, can't wait til the next chapter.
chaoticwisdom chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Just so you know the entire chapter was in bold font lol might want to fix it!

Also, what a cliff hanger! "I'm asking you to let me turn you" was not what I was expecting. Dang! Can't wait for more.
tropicalremix chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
I forgot to put in my other review that I was surprised that lita was a vampire or is she a Lycan?