Reviews for Christmas Interlude
TheWatcher019 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Nice one.
She Who Shines chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Some of the writing came out a little stilted, and I'm less than fond of the '...' ending a few of those sentences. Too many times and it loses its power.

That said, the way you write Batman is beyond awesome. Perfect. Witty, clever, deadpan. I could hear his voice with every single line (favorites being 'I recommend Europe on Fridays' and '6 1/2, for effort'). I am impressed and delighted to read this well written fanfic, thank you so much for taking the time to write and present this story.
The Mistress Snape chapter 1 . 10/10/2010

Loved it! Me likey the mistletoe...
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
And the rest of the JLA is scarred for life... :)
AllThatGlistens chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awkward...and consequently hilarious. Good job.
Captain-Emily chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Loved this fic! Bruce and Diana are both so headstrong that it isn't hard at all to see those two competing over who's the better kisser.

Also, ignore blackstar. Because the beer is unopened and Batman is a teetotaler, I got the idea that some well-meaning someone with more courage than sense (maybe Kyle or Wally) gave Bruce the beer, perhaps in an effort to get him to lighten up.

Once again, loved the fic!
MariMoon12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
great it was perfect an sort of funny at the end
ladybrin chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
i have just begun to really get into your BMWW fics and i have to agree with everyone- you do an excellent job- i can't belive i never thought of these two before- now it seems so obvious- i guess i just never even thought of batman needing some closeness too- i am a big SMLL fan- and even love spidey and MJ etc- but hey now you have the image of BMWW in my mind- thanks-
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Rick Peterson chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
markmark261 chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
I've now got a mental image of Plastic Man impersonating Eminem that may stay with me for the rest of my life. Loved the rest of the story too.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Figures, I see this for the first time MONTHS after Christmas. :-)

Hilarious and cool, just like always - IMHO, it almost makes up for waiting for Unusual Mission sequels (hint hint) - but then, I'm a fine one to talk when I haven't done a Trin story in a while, myself.

I was ROTFL after this one, and you outdid yourself. Thanks and very belated happy holidays, Adrian!

pseudoangel80 chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Oh, God, this is just... Yeah...Wow...

May I say that you're probably one of the best writers to deal w/ the whole Bruce/Diana thing? 'Cause you are. Keep it up!

Oh, and I personnally believe Bats would be drinkin' good old Guiness-something of higher quality. ;)
SpiderPrime too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Good work, hope to see more.
Evil Lil' Katbird chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Oh, maaaaaannn...

Do you have any idea how utterly, totally, INSANELY hillarious this is?

Aside from the situation, I was just cracking up at the imagry of the rest of the party when they stopped dead cold. Ah... it killed me. D