Reviews for Favorites
No Named chapter 1 . 4/9
Wtf did I just happen to stumble across? I read the summary and WTF'd but I WTF'd even more at the story itself. Not bad writing at all.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
soooo creepy but i can look away
Mararder's Map chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
O_O_O_O_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Okay, so I know that this is a story back from '03, and you probably aren't even on anymore. I really enjoyed this story though, I've read all of the chapters and guess what: loved it. Ignore the people who are flaming the story, or... that /were/ flaming the story. I really encourage you to update it if you are active, you have a lot of people who actually enjoyed this in your reviews and not to mention you're an amazing writer. My mind is going haywire thinking about all of these possibilities, and I always hate evil!Dumbles, but because of your fantastic writing I absolutely loath him in this story, even though it's a very new feeling for me. My favorite chapter was probably chapter five. It's a little upsetting that Harry raped Hermione, but he was under the imperious so it's not like it's his fault.

This story is NOT a piece of shit. Once I saw that I almost stopped reading, but I was curious and kept reading, and I've never been more happy with a story. I can't concentrate on any other stories because I want to see where this one goes. Hell, I even had a dream about it - granted it was kind of a weird mixture dream where the Hogwarts students came together to kill the Professors . . . erm, but, out of my morbid thoughts, I really hope you update or at least message the loyal fans the rest of your work if you don't want to post anymore. I've read stories way worse in sexuality, believe me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this.

A very very very hopeful fan!

ParzivalHallows
WTF chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Okay to those who say if you dont like dont what I thought when I read the story summary I thought Hermione was being molested Harry and Neville would find swoop in and save the day a little corny I'll admit the only reason I made it to this chapter was in hope of a happy ending. So I've tried to remain calm and not yell but from someone who has been in a similar situation dont yell at people who HAVE a moral compass. AND TO THE SICK FUCKS WHO GOT TURNED ON BY THIS SHIT GO TO HELL AND FUCKING BURN! Now that was me remaining calm and collected. If anyone responds that I ahouldn't "flame" (sarcastically) I will rip the FUCK OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER. HOW IS THIS FOR A REVIEW BITCH! NOW I'm done.
Forever sleeping chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
okay its 2010 i guess this is pretty much dead i it was enjoyable to read
Forever sleeping chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
more please oh god i am sick and i love it its sad but interesting

keep writing i like your style
Forever sleeping chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
awe why hermione i could definitely see this happening

scary
Forever sleeping chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
okay i definitely know what Hermiones feeling though it wasnt sexual or a teacher dont ask cause i dont tell except i dont have friends like harry
Forever sleeping chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
your a goddess with words where do you get your imagination do u do rent or lease cause i would pay cash lol brilliant
Forever sleeping chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
WTF

Nice spin no iam not a hater i liked it was ...interesting fro lack ofa better word but if i helps iam still reading
Olympiangirl chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
Update!
Almighty-Hanako-Chan chapter 6 . 4/4/2007
This is a well written story, kind of disturbing but all in all, i liked it.

I just read the reviews and WHAT IS UP WITH YOU PEOPLE? WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT IN COMING HER TO FLAME? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY, DON'T READ IT!

Everyone has an opinion and you have no right to critisize them for it.

Go to hell you biased bastards.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
You edit it in document manager.
God that was funny chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
That was the absolute funniest summary I have ever read in my life. Thank you for the laugh!