Reviews for The Age of Innocence
VeThena chapter 2 . 11/23
Reading this story was simply amazing. It starts off so innocently and next thing you know you're bawling your eyes out because you're so heartbroken...

As usual you made me feel too much.

The real history was amazing, so much I learned about WW2, it was rivetting. I thank you.

There's so much I want to say, I just don't know how. My favourite thing about your writing is how your characters are just so real, so multifaceted, and they have their own stories. Bella and Edward they are just awe-inspiring and yet so simple and uncomplicated. I just get teary thinking about it. You just care.

Are you working on publishing works that's not been part of Twilight? If so, I would totally love to buy it and read it. Not that I have anything against you or any other author publishing their twifics as original, but I have always felt that's for a new unknown market and that it's just weird reading a story you know so well replaced with other names. It's always felt so "fake" for me in the past, my head just couldn't get past the re-imagining (of course it could be the inferior writing of the other authors...). But I trust your writing and would absolutely love to support your original work.

Thank you, thank you for sharing your talent with us. We don't deserve you but we ain't gonna leave you either
Lulutbo chapter 2 . 11/18
I am so bummed...I started reading your other story Uprising so wanted to check out another of your stories. Go through chapter one and then... I’d rather authors just removed stories completely then leave one chapter like that...best of luck publishing it.
Silvara7 chapter 1 . 11/13
I just finished this story and wanted to thank you for the roller-coaster ride. It's simply one of the best stories I've read, be it fanfic or published hard back book. Wonderful stuff and highly recommend.

Are you pulling this? If so, I hope it's a P2P thing.

Thank you again!
spicygirl chapter 2 . 10/26
Patty! I've just read this! when are you going to publish! PLEASE Let me know!
I read this story earlier this year and had commented on its originality and how
wonderful a story it was. No where in the story was I bored at all...It was so difficult to
put the story down...I re read it several times over. It was just damn great of a
story and I did comment that you should try to publish...
I wish you well and great luck with this story!
Allear chapter 2 . 10/15
I think it's great that you have decided to publish. Good luck.
erickanelson55 chapter 1 . 9/24
I absolutely love this story. I actually cried reading most of the chapters. very heart wrenching story and I would recommend to absolutely everyone.
I have read this story once before. I really loved it. I had some free time now which is why I came back to read it again. I am a bit disappointed that I won't be able to read it again for some time. But I am also happy that you are editing it. Can't wait to read the new version. As a person working on my PhD in literature, I have to tell you that your writing style is very good. And I really enjoy your stories :-)
sunflowers13 chapter 2 . 9/8
Awww shucks! I missed out on finishing I was not very far into this story so there was no possible way I would have finished by Sept 4th anyway. I had just got back to fanfic after many months away. This was the first story I started with. I believe someone mentioned it on twilight recommendations on Facebook. I searched your story right away and saved to my favorites. But sadly I did not get to read the whole story. I can't believe after all these years I never read this gem before. I've read almost all your work. I am very very happy for you. Thank you thank you for sharing with us all your words and stories. You were one of the very first fanfiction authors I was lucky to discover. I can't thank you enough. Your writing is so very detailed. You are so talented and knowledgeable and are one of the best storytellers I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I love the way you incorporate past historic events and places in to your stories. You know so much and my imagination is constantly trying to take in the details you are describing. As I'm reading, I'm thinking...wow you are one cultured and knowledgeable woman! Best of luck with all you do. You deserve everything you've worked hard for in your life. I will be keeping tabs on you and following you around. I can not wait to find out what happens when young Bella and Edward are reunited again after she left abruptly after embarrassing herself with the apples at her bday party. Yes, I'm kicking myself for not finishing this one Take care
My Patty, I know I've said it many times to you, but I think this time I am doing the "Proud as a Peacock Dance"! (Can't get that pic out of your mind now? *passes you the brain bleach*) I'm so intensely proud of you. I was honored to be here from the very start of this amazing story. Every tear, joy, sob, laugh...heartbreak...every word of it! It's on my all time fav fic list and will never leave. Now I'm sure it will make my all time fav trilogy book list. One day my all time fav MOVIE trilogy list. Dream big, my sweet girl...we are dreaming with you!
But remember where you came from and how it all started. We all are here together because of a great lady who also had a "dream". Although I don't think she ever dreamed that her E&B would live a million lives so different than the one she imagined. I'm sure she will be most proud to read the one you've written...I hope she does. Best wishes, my friend.
Please come back and visit FicsVille with some new stories. We don't mind being your "test audience" at all. *winks* I love you tons! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. Since I already posted on this chapter way back when, it wouldn't let me post as myself. I tried... it wasn't sure. So I'm posting as a GUEST! But it's ME! Hehehe! xoxoxo
FangirlinGranma chapter 2 . 9/5
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. Since I already posted on this chapter way back when, I had to sign in not as my usual self. But it's me. Hehehe! xoxoxo
It's so great that you are publishing this story... It deserves to published.. i have read so much fanfiction by so many authors , but no other story touched my heart the way this one did.. it was so beautifully written , i just have no words... Thank-you so much for writing it, and thank god I got to read it before you took it down.. but rest assured , i WILL purchase a copy as soon as its published and hits the stores.. thanks again.
This story will stay with me forever..
Savingbella chapter 2 . 9/5
You should also include 5 additional chapters, so that fans of the fan-fiction will be prompted to buy the book. I love the story cannot wait to buy a copy;)
I just found this story yesterday morning and after reading the first chapter I knew I had to finish. This was a wonderfully crafted story fit to be published! You had me experiencing every emotion possible throughout this journey. I wish you luck on the publication!
Joy West chapter 2 . 9/6
Congratulations. I am sure it will be nothing but a bestseller. I had the opportunity to read it a while ago and it brushed me up on my history. The storyline was a wow, I had to always go back. I'm hoping that the essence Edward and Bella gave it, won't vanish when it gets published. Bless.
9,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »