Reviews for The Age of Innocence
FangirlinGranma chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
My Patty, I know I've said it many times to you, but I think this time I am doing the "Proud as a Peacock Dance"! (Can't get that pic out of your mind now? *passes you the brain bleach*) I'm so intensely proud of you. I was honored to be here from the very start of this amazing story. Every tear, joy, sob, laugh...heartbreak...every word of it! It's on my all time fav fic list and will never leave. Now I'm sure it will make my all time fav trilogy book list. One day my all time fav MOVIE trilogy list. Dream big, my sweet girl...we are dreaming with you!
But remember where you came from and how it all started. We all are here together because of a great lady who also had a "dream". Although I don't think she ever dreamed that her E&B would live a million lives so different than the one she imagined. I'm sure she will be most proud to read the one you've written...I hope she does. Best wishes, my friend.
Please come back and visit FicsVille with some new stories. We don't mind being your "test audience" at all. *winks* I love you tons! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. Since I already posted on this chapter way back when, I had to sign in not as my usual self. But it's me. Hehehe! xoxoxo
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
It's so great that you are publishing this story... It deserves to published.. i have read so much fanfiction by so many authors , but no other story touched my heart the way this one did.. it was so beautifully written , i just have no words... Thank-you so much for writing it, and thank god I got to read it before you took it down.. but rest assured , i WILL purchase a copy as soon as its published and hits the stores.. thanks again.
This story will stay with me forever..
Savingbella chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
You should also include 5 additional chapters, so that fans of the fan-fiction will be prompted to buy the book. I love the story cannot wait to buy a copy;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
I just found this story yesterday morning and after reading the first chapter I knew I had to finish. This was a wonderfully crafted story fit to be published! You had me experiencing every emotion possible throughout this journey. I wish you luck on the publication!
Joy West chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
Congratulations. I am sure it will be nothing but a bestseller. I had the opportunity to read it a while ago and it brushed me up on my history. The storyline was a wow, I had to always go back. I'm hoping that the essence Edward and Bella gave it, won't vanish when it gets published. Bless.
BruSwan chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
Essa historia ira ser publicada, estou muito feliz por você . Não sei dizer se houve um pressentimento mais reli recentemente (MENOS DE DUAS SEMANAS) kkkkk desejo toda sorte do munda nesta publicação, suas historias são incríveis, Aguardando ansiosa. Bjs.
jeanette70 chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
Congratulations..I was lucky rtf o have read it a while ago. It was amazing. I will be looking for it once published.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
I'm a huge PattyRosa fanfiction fan (say that 3 times fast) and I will say without a doubt, this story is the only fanfic story I've read that deserves to be published. It has the epicness (sp?) and full rich story that make some works of fiction best sellers. This story is crafted to be one of those legendary stories for the world to read. Therefore, I'm happy for you because you deserve both critical and monetary success because your writing is superb. However, for me there is never the same enjoyment of reading published fanfics because you lose the essence of Edward & Bella and to me that is the element that makes them great. I can never get into the new names of the characters, they will always be Edward & Bella.
Good Luck patty!

You deserve the recognition. This story was amazing and deserves to be published!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
I am excited for you. I cannot wait to buy a copy of each of this series. When you get an idea of timing. Please let us know. So excited to have 'this story in paper and in my hands
Deb K chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Best of luck with the story, Patty! It's an excellent story and I'm glad that you're sharing it with a larger audience!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Where did this story go? I was just reading 4 hours ago? Only had 10 chapters left? It vanished ?
Lydia S. Hall chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
What wonderful news! Congratulations! Cannot wait to see this story jump off the page... it will you know!
Lydia
ladyhawk07 chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Congratulations on the decision to turn this beautifully written story into books! Who knows if we don't see The Age of Innocence as a tv series in the future? I would very much love so! I hope all goes well to you!
I wish you all the best!
Joana
mummy b chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
best of luck this was a lovely story to read and i wish you success
9,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »