Reviews for The Age of Innocence
Reinbeau chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Fantastic. This was a GOOD one, even if they weren't vampires :-)
flapanther chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Aw! As sad as I am I won't be able to read it again right now I'm ECSTATIC you'll publish it! This is one of my top 5 favorite stories ever on this site, and I'm so happy you'll get to share it with the rest of the world. I wondered more than once why you hadn't gone straight to publishing it, but I can't deny how thankful i am for that. It was beautifully written, kept me in the edge of my seat, and made me bawl like a baby when Bella passed away. Good luck and I'm looking forward to re-reading it as soon as you publish it.
false-illusions chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
really sad to see this gone from here as I feel like I've journeyed with bella and edward thru every joy and heartbreak in this story, waiting for updates and holding on to every promise they gave each other. but congratulations and i hope you succeed in publishing this as this is something so special and it deserves to be shared to a bigger audience.

in the meantime, i can't wait for your next fic! all the love x
ellekat08 chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
I'm so happy for you. You deserve it, you are so talented. Looking forward to read the book. :)
MaxRideHasWings chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
I'm so excited for you! I love this story so much and I can't wait to purchase the book when it comes out :D
hopelessromanticatheart chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
I was going to read this story again but saw where you had taken it down and while I am so very glad you are getting published... I am sad that I won't get to read it again like you first wrote it. You have no idea how much I love it and am in such awe of your writing. Reading this story I can just picture it in my mind. This is truly my most favorite story on fanfiction. I will be buying this book when it comes out. Thankyou for sharing your gift of writing with us.
NarciCC chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
OMG! I am soooooo excited for you, YAY! Please let us know when the book is available and if you plan to keep the same title. I can't wait to buy my own copy ;-D Narcie
butzi chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
These are exciting news. I'm looking forward reading the books, it's one of my favorite story.
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
I hadn't read this story, but congrats on publishing. After reading the first chapter, I can see why this was a well loved fic. I hope to catch the published books!
NT715 chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
I really wish I found this before now. There is no way I'll be able to finish it before you pull it. I will definitely be buying this after you publish. Good Luck!
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Thanks Patty! I kept this as a pdf after it finished. I support FF writers who publish and will be happy to read AoI when it published. Thanks!
jeangres chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
This is one of my favorite fics of yours. I am so glad that I was able to read it here but I am also be one of those waiting for you to publish it. The way you wrote this story is so vivid that I can picture Bella and Edward in my mind like a movie. Thanks again for writing this!
mommapurvis chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Congrats to you! I can't wait to buy this!
Mimablaqkberry chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
C'est génial !
Je suis vraiment contente pour toi... C'est une consécration pour toi ! Bon courage, j'espère que tu auras malgré tout le temps de publier tes autres histoires...
Kiss !
deni9723 chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
Congratulations! Can't wait to be able to buy it. :)
9,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »