Reviews for Dead In The Water
Guest chapter 23 . 12/28/2016
Love this please updatep
Dauntless-Princess3392 chapter 22 . 6/21/2016
I am really enjoying this story. I've always seen it and pretty much over looked it until I got really curious and started reading it . Can't wait for the next chapter
Anonymous189 chapter 22 . 6/21/2016
Thank you for the update! I really like the story and appreciate the time you take to write it.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/7/2016
I love your story good job. Update soon
Kam 250 chapter 21 . 4/10/2016
Hello there rebelgirl..I luv your story veryyyyy much!Plz updqte quickly..anyways can u include a part when there is a hangout of the whole group Thank You!Let me ask you,did the part where Tris and Tobias made love,was it their first time?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
Please update this story. You have left it on a really big cliffhanger.
Dauntless girl chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
I really love this story, and can understand how hard it would be to constantly update, the amount of homework we get leaves almost no time for yourself. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!
divergentFREAK24 chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
What? Don't u have winter break? :(
Anyway, the chapter was really interesting, it's pretty nice to see Tris put some trust into Will, idk but it seems very fitting. Usually people use Uriah or Zeke for this part but Will is a cool and unique choice. ;) can't wait to read more.
TrisTobyUri chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
Nice chapter can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/12/2015
please update this this so good!
kiki chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
Wow, I love how this is a romance yet so interesting
Stacy chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
NO WAY! Does this freaking mean that because of what Four found, he'll change his mind about telling Tris? AND HOLY SHIT NATALIE PRIOR WAS A BADASS IN HER REAL IDENTITY, THAT'S WHAT!
Creativelycute chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
I've been waiting for this part to come! I really hope that Tris and Four can work out their relationship and that Tris can handle the truth about her parents. I really love this story !
Soccerpup17 chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
enj412 chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
This is a very original story and I am enjoying it so far.