Reviews for Champion of a Distant Dream
coronadomontes chapter 23 . 10/14
interesante-interesting
Novel GaRage chapter 23 . 9/17
The hell?! 'All Heaven'?! Is this I Shall Seal the Heavens novel? Where are you Meng Hao?!
AzureFlame12 chapter 23 . 9/2
I've enjoyed most of this story expect for the last two chapters I can't stand a story that builds up a character then takes away everything they built form the powers the characters get to the relationships that are built so I won't be reading this anymore.
Framework chapter 4 . 8/25
No Caladbolg, Gae Bolg, or Caliburn? Well that's a bummer.
KiroZen chapter 6 . 8/17
"People will not die if they are killed."
Oh my gods.
Kind of a shame that he can't do what I thought he could in my review for last chapter, but maybe that's for the best.
Even so, if he "collects" enough legendary items...
KiroZen chapter 4 . 8/17
Release Recollection on any of his Traced Noble Phantasms.
That is beyond broken.
anmss97 chapter 15 . 8/13
Seriously are you giving Godou Fate version of Excalibur? I know that this is your prerogative as the author, but giving Excalibur to him make me quite sad and uncomfortable as the sword signify Shirou relationship and memories with Arthuria. Or is it not Excalibur? If so im sorry
Nero Syrinx chapter 16 . 8/5
The story is pretty good but it has way too much backpedaling, I guess the word would be. You’re having people die and then be resurrected as if nothing happened, one time even resurrecting from something they shouldn’t. It make the story seem cheap and meaningless, what’s the point of death if they’re just going to be brought back? There’s also a lot Shirou just winning impossible situations via Deus Ex Machinima.
SilverZekrom chapter 23 . 7/9
This is turning out to be a great story! I hope it continues. I want to know what happens next.
Manuel Pinzon chapter 23 . 6/26
Hola
bigmeaty69 chapter 5 . 6/8
I hope he doesn't spend too much time around Gudous harem.
Galerians chapter 23 . 5/20
Woo wee, be careful everyone you could cut yourself on all this edge!

*sigh* Another fairly entertaining fanfic that inevitably turned into trash due to its author not knowing that grimderp for the sake of grimderp does not make a good story. Like seriously, why the hell do you think this is okay? You mentioned getting your Master just a chapter back, so why is your writing shows that you somehow rewound time back into an edgy teenager?
Love in this story is so shallow, it's just the girls projecting their own feelings coupled with the deathly events that resulted into the mc's feelings; it's like they've been coerced into love like a syndrome.

I don't know if the character personality of the supporting girls are based on the anime or the author, but I hate them to be honest.
western chapter 2 . 4/21
nice job. i hope all the coming chapters live up to this one.
update chapter 23 . 4/17
are you denying me sexual release you bastard
1,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »