Reviews for Champion of a Distant Dream
WILLIAM11 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
again, reviewer who gave you this idea) why don't you start by introducing shirou to gadou when yuri is kidnapped by voban. he finds out about it somehow and decides to help. oh, how about voban tries to use her to summon a heroic spirit. a god descending has side effects, a heroic spirit, truly incarnated heroic spirit, would probably do so much worse, and shirou, being shirou, would try to stop it and finds out about yuri that way. ...am I back seat writing?
also a question: no one thought about this before me? I mean the campione thing sure, while t's not barren it's not the most crossed series either, but the reborn in a new world thing is one of the oldest fanfic ideas around.
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I have to admit...if a reviewer gave you this idea...I seriously want to hug them...so much win...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
again, guy who suggested this idea) you have intrigued me. I know he still has things from his time a "type earth"/sorcerer while he could also be loosing something's as well. than there's the "hope when all the evil is gone" to think about to. also, I can help but want to kick my self, I mean when I read the emiya shirou alone part I wanted to shed a tear. damn. the only other idea I can give is let shirou, at some point, tell his past to godou and his harem, magic, his sorcery, ending all the evil in the world, heroic spirits, all of it. I can only imagine the looks on there faces. oh, and have shirou kill voban, I only read his wiki entry and yet I can't help but hate him.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
um- this is the guy who suggested the campione cross over. I didn't think you'd write it right now. don't get me wrong: i'm glad I gave you the idea and am honored that you both curse me and bless me for it. and honestly, you tried that with sword of origin and we all know how that ended up. so let me give you another idea, one week you wright two, like "live to lie" and this one week, "sword of origin" and "scattered memories" another week, and you just wright "a fulfilling nightmare" whenever you get a minute since that's what you said you were dong before.
alpha95 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
So, is it like the portion of his soul that contained his element and origin alignment [Sword] is what makes up SWORD Emiya's soul and the rest is what makes up TRUE Shirou's soul? Because that what it seems like. (You just know that you now HAVE to find a way for them to meet, maybe in another story, after all having a damaged/incomplete soul is NOT GOOD, just look at Zouken Makiri *shiver*.) I just hope there is a happy ending for Normal Ending Shirou Emiya in the future ... or at least the parts that used to be him.
Lone Gundam chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Holy shit, this idea is awesome as hell! I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this, such a brilliant idea.
serialkeller chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Great start, much prefer this already to Sword of Origin
eh chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Is he still the 6th?

He's going to run everyone over.
C chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Interesting premise. I'll be looking forward to future updates. :)
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Shirou will live an amazing life in the new world
1,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100