Reviews for Champion of a Distant Dream
javi30 chapter 6 . 9/26/2018
This Erica is a nosy bitch
UniversalTomato chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
That's a hard path you've taken. Hope you can handle it
izica1 chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
Please don't kill Liliana I want to see her with Shirou
Guest chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
Well. This was good while it lasted, but this last chapter killed it for me. You've made the situation so horrifically bad, any end to it can be, at best, a pyrrhic victory, and I have no interest in such a story.
Frank Horrigan chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
Well we have two choices. We send for the greatest killing machine of all time, Casca the Eternal Mercenary,the man who killed Jesus on the cross and has fought on every front for the last 2000 years. Or we can shell the planet from orbit.
Ramax Viscurio chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
I am sorry to say this, buut, what? Wtf? This feels wrong, like totaly wrong. I don't know what it is. Maybe the knowledge that this obviously is some kind of illusion, but still? ?!
Bloodyrath chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
Saber is an antagonist?! But..But...Lilianna dead? Huhhhhhh?!..
Mernom chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
Well, things went to shit. I'm looking forward to seeing how you deal with this, since the setup makes me think that reality won't undo itself this time.
Paxloria chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
Didn't it take too long for Emiya Shirou to pull himself together & return?
~ And why didn't he regain his Power as a Creator God (that he got at the alternate ending of the previous story) now that he remembers?
~ And why say that he is a Fake that usuped powers? Isn't the enimy using a power that should originally belong to HIM who obtained the 6th True magic and sacrificed his humanity to make the SWORD that would beat Angra minyu even though it ment HE would be cast out of the world as an acendent god? Wasn't he suddenly grabed and downloaded into this world during that key moment?
Neededsomething chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
I'm not really sure what to think? It's all written well and i guess it continues with what was set up, but it kind of feels like you just don't care about it? Or even that things were forced to come to this too quickly? I don't know maybe its just too grimdark for me and i'm just projecting my displeasure with how everything happened.
gbabada chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
Been a long time since the last update. Great development and awesome cliffhanger. Hope the next chapter comes out soon.
mx2432 chapter 22 . 9/26/2018
Please let Lilianna survive, her and Shirou's relationship has gone so far. It would be a shame to end it this early.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 22 . 9/25/2018
Alright I'm extremely confused by this did Erica never come back to life after she was killed the first time cuz if I remember the story correctly didn't Shiro somehow bring her and a bunch of other people back to life? And if she did die a second time when? And I think you're really arguing semantics with that whole Shiro isn't really Shiroy cuz he clearly is bits of the original that have been glued together and given a new body after his adventures in the first story this isn't the copy this is the original for the most part. I mean he's not the sword of origin character we are seeing in The Familiar of Zero crossover. And you know this saber and other Sherou thing don't make sense if this world doesn't have a Shirou Emiya then how is it that he is a descended heretic god with saber and why is she calling herself saver and not something like King Arthur? Are you ever going to explain how there's a saber and a sherou in this world who are heretic gods?
reality deviant chapter 22 . 9/25/2018
Erica being a fake was a total surprise for me. I cant help but wonder what happened to the real one.

Did the Campione died off without returning? if so its a great shame. and poor Godou, he didn't deserve what happened to him... i was hoping he would get some happiness with Erica. any chance he will be reborn?

Am i to take it that the main deity of this world is the one making cycles of CAmpione and heretic gods, and ending them with 'king of the end'?
piddle chapter 22 . 9/25/2018
the new chapter was great though I hope liliana is still alive
1,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »