Reviews for Champion of a Distant Dream
Death Lantern chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
You took away the reality marble and all the fun of this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2018
Shirou was seriously on edge (heh, fitting) and assuming an awful lot. At least he got that cleared up quickly. :P
MrAracn chapter 21 . 7/28/2018
So is White Shirou an alternate Archer? Or an alternate Sword? Or a variation of the True ending Shirou, with a world (supposedly) without magic?
I know answering this question will be too much spoiler, but I'm so confused right now xD. Also Saber doesn't really seem to be quite as nice as she used too, even at her ruthless, she was reluctant to harm the innocent, and here she absolutely obliterated a block xD
Good luck for the future, we're still waiting for the next chapter though :p
fanreader18 chapter 2 . 7/24/2018
Which iteration of Shirou is this?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/16/2018
In Campione, events like the descent of heretic gods cannot be seen by most people. Instead of seeing things like giant watery fists, they see natural phenomena, like rainstorms or typhoons.
slydino chapter 21 . 7/9/2018
Wonderful story. You have so much going on here that sometimes it's hard to follow all of it, but regardless you still manage to make the plot so complicated that I want to see what happens next. Anyway great job and keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
doraemax chapter 16 . 7/7/2018
For all your Wuxia/Xianxia styling... i find it odd that the one Champion that embody the concept didn't appear yet. I forgot her name...Luo Han? kukuku

Also... heh, 'Crane Wing Three Realm' didn't manage to make an appearance. And Kushina/Mo Ye ending just like that... kinda anti-climax. I had thought she became an ally to Shirou, perhaps a sister-figure...Or perhaps we get to see a scene of 'reunion' of Mo Ye and Gan Jiang before both went back to wherever... But i guess Liliana is needed more...
amerdism chapter 3 . 6/27/2018
I must admit, I am confused? Shirou should be able to trace flawless and perfect copy’s of the blades he’s seen, I get usually in the fate universe they’re a rank down but that’s due to Gaia rejecting magic which isn’t the case in the Campione universe so he should be able to create and sustain perfect copies of the blades he’s seen.
wow chapter 9 . 6/24/2018
after WAY TOO LONG shirou finally joins the fight! i have lost interest though. if you want to write an action story heres some advice: stop the soap opera bullshit and have them ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING!
wow chapter 8 . 6/24/2018
i skipped this whole chapter. the last couple have been literally nothing but cry-like-a-bitch chapters. BORING ASS FILLER. shirou has already been through hell so he shouldnt hesitate. OH WAIT you nerfed him with your plot forcing. apparently hes forgotten his ideals as well as his abilities.
weak chapter 4 . 6/24/2018
so shirou has been in this world for half a year and...he didnt train at all? he just let his skills atrophy? weak
Caincrux chapter 10 . 6/18/2018
Miracle? More like deus ex machina.
Caincrux chapter 9 . 6/18/2018
Thats why I hate T-rated fics. Over induced testosterone filled shout attack. Big ass plot shields, lame ass characters.
Caincrux chapter 7 . 6/18/2018
See, the plot is so transparent since chapter 2.
Caincrux chapter 6 . 6/18/2018
Sigh, shirou and godou. Limp dicks that always get swept up by women. Mainstream MC are the worst.
1,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »