Reviews for Champion of a Distant Dream
ggl
uzumaki.namikaze10 chapter 1 . 6/30/2020
goood c h p
mattywilkss chapter 4 . 4/22/2020
luck of the devil huh. in laymans terms what that means is that shirou will stand there and get stabbed in the chest but still win the fight. also his identity will be secret without him meaning to because DRAMATIC TENISION!
PoofyOhio chapter 7 . 4/4/2020
This chapter had a slightly cringe feel to it. I can’t really explain it.
Aldun chapter 7 . 3/11/2020
Then, Void Avesta is more or less like Lancelot's NP, For Someone's Glory or something like that?
BlitzkriegAngel chapter 23 . 3/9/2020
So in been well over a year no. Safe to assume this is abandoned?
Chrome Fate chapter 20 . 1/15/2020
I hope this continue & Saber? how..
anon chapter 22 . 1/4/2020
Shirou and Liliana are going on a date, everything's nice
suddenly another Shirou and Saber descend from the Throne and the fucking world ends
10/10 best fanfic
pepejohn chapter 23 . 12/30/2019
Best of luck in your studies!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2019
Good up until last 2 chapter. Very easy to see how rushed they became. Or like the plot was rushed. Like you had a deadline to meet and you just slapped an ending on it. Still good story though. Hope you've been well
MysticRising chapter 9 . 12/4/2019
Aww. I liked erica. Oh well. I do like goudo basically losing his victorious fate. I have nothing against him, but any fsn crossover HAS to have shirou as the protagonist, most of the time. A few works here and there focusing on others or do not have shirou are good, but I just love shirou. Plus I hate thinking another dare be his equal. I wonder how goudo will now be, cold and ruthless or what. Also, was that excalibur? Fuck that! That sword belongs to saber and her man shirou (since that sword belongs to the true king of britain, saber, and shirou is basically saber's soulmate even in fics where he isn't with saber, that makes him the true king if britain as well, or queen, ya get it. Also I know her name is artoria but saber sounds better)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2019
Do you perhaps like Netorare and Reverse Netorare, is it your fetish and you projects it here?

The amount of tease that Shirou is mentally cheating on Saber with Liliana, the tease that Shirou is mentally cheating on Liliana with Saber. The tease that Liliana is cheating on Godou with Shirou because originally she belongs to Godou.

It also seems like Godou has become literal cuck here.
coronadomontes chapter 23 . 10/14/2019
interesante-interesting
GAchaRage chapter 23 . 9/17/2019
The hell?! 'All Heaven'?! Is this I Shall Seal the Heavens novel? Where are you Meng Hao?!
AzureFlame12 chapter 23 . 9/2/2019
I've enjoyed most of this story expect for the last two chapters I can't stand a story that builds up a character then takes away everything they built form the powers the characters get to the relationships that are built so I won't be reading this anymore.
1,496 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »