Reviews for Forget the Now and Become the Then
brooklynusaman1997 chapter 2 . 2/11/2019
I really hope you continue/rewrite this because this was so good :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
It's like you're allergic to finishing stories. Do you have ADD? I'm only asking because you come up with some of the most interesting stories only to later abandon them for another fic (which you will eventually abandon).
simeon234 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Update your story
blacksmoke14 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Freaking awesome please finish! Thank you.
Tsoh-snomA chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Please, there's gotta be more. This is some of the best stuff I've read in awhile now, I sincerely hope you choose to continue this.
Silvereye-BW chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Very few horror fics that I like and I just love this one so far. Please give us more.
reaper11 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
That was freaking awesome!
FF8cerberus chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Not sure if I will read it all. It depends on how often you update. You pretty much gave the reason for why he's doing this in the beginning. It wasn't intentional, but it's Raven's fault for using that spell. I believe I know why he's doing this and why he will continue to do so unless she breaks or reverses the spell she cast. She will need to sacrifice her dreams or his life. The question is though, will she figure it out in time and even and even then what will she choose to do? Just from the beginning you know more people will die and they won't be able to stop it. I think he will kill some of his friends and probably leave Raven for last since it began with her. Like I said before I'm not sure I'll follow this story. Update fast enough and keep it interesting. It'll be annoying reading about what Beastboy's and the others reaction will be because it's expected. Until the next hunt, later.
detrametal chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
okay, I'll be the first to say I'm one giant freaking pansy...so you really really really suck. now I'm stuck reading an addicting horror story at night...I'm probably not going to sleep very well...but I really enjoyed the story and look forward to more. only one question though BBXRae?
MelodicPort chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
make him kill slade but this is pretty good update soon