Reviews for Truth Behind The Flame
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 1 . 6/28
This is literally the most childish reason to make Natsu how he is now. "tHeY tOlD mE tO dO tHiNgS bUt I dOnT wAnNa!" You seriously couldn't think of a better reason?
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 13 . 6/27
HAHAHAHAHA!, OH YES!, A WRITER AFTER MY OWN HEART! Hehehehe... I am EXACTLY the kind of guy who’d use that mortal Kombat bit I actually already have Multiple times it’s my favorite bit.

Also dude PLEASE have him explain the stuff to Fairy Tail; how the world got magic?, why his flame is blackining?, etc... PLEASE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 8 . 6/27
What the heck America is way more powerful than the Soviet Union I’m pretty sure the Cold War proved that!
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 7 . 6/27
I have to admit the fact that you said that fairy tail world exists in the future is GENIUS! In fact I’m writing a FT fanfic my self I’d like to ask if I could use that idea.
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 5 . 6/27
Wait a minute WHAT THE HELL M AN!
Wendy and Chelia are the same age you pedo if ur gonna include Chelia make them the same age! AND I MEAN OLDER!
Imperial-samaB chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
This is very well done i look forward to it's eventual return
Imperial-samaB chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
juvia and wendy will become the Princesses of water and wind right
Imperial-samaB chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
Good start dude and solid work on the lemon
Imperial-samaB chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
This is different the good kind of different really
EtheriousLogia chapter 5 . 9/3/2017
WENDY! U PERDO
ThePolicyOfTruth chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
JacobStoneclaw,

Your story is in violation of the Fanfiction Content Guidelines. Due to the explicitly descriptive sexual content, it is rated MA and is disallowed.

[Please note FanFiction does not accept explicit content, Fiction Rating: MA, and the rating is only presented for reference.]

M rated stories can only suggest the sexual intercourse, not explicitly describe them in full detail.

To fix this, and to avoid forcible removal from the mods, we request that you either tone down the lemon or remove it entirely for this to fit the M rating.

Alternatives for MA rated stories: AO3, AdultFanfiction, FicWad, Tumblr, and Wattpad

-Truth-
brywallace03 chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
1 for all of the characters
Turok1456 chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
A question I would love to have the answer to is: Will this story be continued (don't want to sound pretentious just curious is all p.s PM me)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/17/2016