Reviews for First Time, Every Time
Wynni chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I like your playground! How about
That timeThorin had to keep a promise, while Wren had to thump some stubborn skulls?

and I adoooored this one, and am begging you on bended knee for the follow up, please please please please?
redhouseclan chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I love this one! I would love a whole (waves arms around) story on this! le squee!
Neewa chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Awwww...I love it..cute & simple...

Can I be the greedy one and selfishly ask you to continue? Atleast 1 more chapter on how they met again? Pleaseeeee... *trying to imitate Richard's puppy eyes*
Littlenori chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
I would love to read the second half of this story!
Fire Black Dragon chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
I just love your one-shots of this series. By far this chapter tops them all.
Skywolf42 chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Loved it!
Wynni chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Ahahahah! Perfect! I almost expected some comment along the lines of finding her lips more enticing than her mead. hehehehe.
Wynni chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
That one time Thorin finally found the dwarf maiden of his dreams, while Wren tries out a new mead recipe.
Just4Me chapter 6 . 11/28/2014
I think you were in a strange mood for this one. Sharp, a little bitter, and very funny. I almost laughed out loud (and I’m at work) at “dwarves stink.” And she still ends up with Thorin, even if it’s “Jenny” Thorington.
Just4Me chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Ooh, grumpy Thorin in his pre-quest days, when he hated basically everyone (except his own kin).And such glorious smut, but still with a fluffy, happy ending. After all, she is his One, and they belong together.
Just4Me chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
I do enjoy their “unrealistically glorious” shags. And of course how they fall in love at first sight, and he convinces her to throw caution to the winds, and become his queen. Talk about taking a shortcut to happiness.
Just4Me chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Well you didn’t say they’d stay together after they found each other. But I still find this chapter too sad. So in my mind I’ll imagine him setting out to find her after the BOTFA, and them still living happily ever after.
Just4Me chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Young Thorin is just too sweet. Who knew he could be so adorable? You paint a wonderful picture of him hiding under a cart in his little velvet trousers.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
OK, I'm going to catch up on all my reviews on this at one time. Here goes for #1:
Thorin looking for mermaids? What a barmpot. Fishing for a mermaid and catching a Wren. Very cute.
UKReader chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Ha! Missed this one. Great!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »