Reviews for One Good Turn Deserves Another
The Steel Ranger chapter 37 . 3/31
THE ENDING MADE ME CRY!

but that's how this story is one of the best i've read on this site.

please keep writing, because i'm looking forward to reading another one of your works.

keep it up!
MasterDarkElf chapter 37 . 3/23
Ah, such a good story... So sad, so meaningful. It genuinely brought tears to my eyes as I was reading through it and scrolling inch by inch. To hear that Nicolas, Russel, and Team CFVY died... truly pulled my heartstrings. Nicolas was vaguely expected due to progression in a sense, but the others? Ouch, they hit hard. Also, to see the life after, and to know how it affected them? Such strong storytelling and connections of past conversations (Ren and Jaune's adventures). I truly loved and hated this story at the same time. Hate in the sense of 'how dare you make me feel things?!' Haha. Amazing as always, friend.
PolishFreelancer115 chapter 37 . 3/3
It took me a while to get through, but I'm glad I did. You did something that any reader wants: to finish a good story. Thank you.
ChuckG65 chapter 1 . 3/3
Having read this 3 or 4 times now, I think I know what makes you such a good author (at least in my opinion). You write some absolutely amazing scenes. Those can be entire chapters, or just little snippets or lines from the chapter that are just so fantastic and memorable. There's 5 or 6 scenes from this fic ALONE that I look forward to reading and they still have the same emotional resonance every time I read this. Keep up the great work
Hot DAMN this story sucks balls. No joke; the plot, if there is even one coherent enough to be assessed, is awful.
You know what does have a good plot, though? Anything made by "I Luvgrace420" that guy knows how to write a story! Drop him a review if you get a chance, but dont hate!0.
hapyjohn chapter 37 . 2/20
this was so good a sequel that takes place after the original story but before the epilogue would be epic...
SevenTpercent chapter 20 . 2/19
Okay, so, first review!

before I go on a rant I want to point out that this isn't me bashing or anything. Anything that seems like me getting triggered isn't personal and I generally like reading your stories!

but anyway, first off, the lack of radio discipline is genuinely surprising considering the situation their in, the whole "they will tell us hen the Grimm start to get rowdy" mindset was bad, as scouts they should be giving the intelligence agents updates at regular intervals, it doesn't even have to be too complex of a report, its mostly just you saying the situation hasn't changed. so yeah, a really easy way to fix a big problem that I am sure hunters would have picked up very early on in their defence of humanity.

and before someone thinks they somehow surprise attacked the bullheads... radar would have picked up that flock for a long ways out, it may look like a cloud, but all radar cares about is mass, and that will be closer to a hill than a cloud.

then there is the lack of simple air defence systems like FLACK for gods sake, a proximity fuse solves so many of these problems when facing Nevermore.

honestly, there could have been more plausible ways for the Grimm to get the same results. just mixing in more than just Nevermore as flying Grimm to add ways to take out the (non existent) AAA positions. and even add new types of flying Grimm to not just add world building and spice up the combat but make it more likely that the hunters would be on the back foot dealing with something new.(a bit like in forged destiny)

but yeah, mostly just my suspension of disbelief being rubbed the wrong way, but I can get over it, the story is more about the romance anyway. plus, your first story so I can give it some patience(even if sometimes stuff like this pops up momentarily in your other fics)
Coeur Al'Aran chapter 1 . 2/19
WOW! Fanfiction author "I Luvgrace420" just uploaded a new story and it is SOOO good, forget about this trash heap and head on over to his new story titled "SWBY: The Chronicles of Remnant" It was a crazy RWBY and naruto cross over that is to DIE for!

Leave a review too!..

I seriously have the runs right now
decodelifehacker chapter 5 . 2/18
wow this is my first time reading some of your older work. I found you with PA
Nekoninja1107 chapter 29 . 2/8
I liked the little father son moment, good touch
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 16 . 2/6
Did you make an omake reference to ranma 1/2? Ah my manly son!
YeeeCawww chapter 32 . 2/6
I love mom Yang!
JokerX6 chapter 37 . 12/30/2019
Having come from your other stories it's really obvious this was one of the earlier ones but I still really enjoyed it. I probably would have liked abit more Arc family interaction in the aftermath but it probably wasn't a priority for you.

Somethings that bug me though are what happened to delay the evacuation Bullheads which were never really explained. Was this part of the classified stuff that was just glossed over or was it just forgotten? Another thing is I find it strange that no one anticipated the Nevermore attack at all when they were known to be part of the swarm. It feels like a pretty big oversight not to prepare for the aerial threat...
I'mVeryAngryIt'sNotButter chapter 2 . 12/25/2019
Well, I'm back here again. Thought that after the 13th re read of this thing I'd have been Coeur'd out, yet here I am again for another round. Guess I'll see you all in about 240k words from now.
Teannava chapter 37 . 12/23/2019
Not gonna lie, that last little bit in the AN had me breathing a sigh of relief! It was an interesting experience for me, reading this story after having read your later works, and the progress that you’ve made is astounding! Not to say you were bad to begin with, but the fact you didn’t settle for just being a good author but constantly strive to better yourself...well, let’s just say it’s no coincidence that you dominate the top of the list of most favorited stories in the RWBY fandom! Thanks for the continued greatness!
2,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »