Reviews for One Good Turn Deserves Another
DeepBlueCat chapter 37 . 4/30
Hit me with the feels. Also this story is really outdated. Like the information is old. It is still a really good story just that the author had to make up information when writing. Like Qrow having white hair lol. Loved the story!
LeahxcimLokiBlack chapter 37 . 4/17
Just re-read this story, despite knowing what happens it still provides a wonderful experience. It remains as one of my favorite fics that you have authored.
maskedkeeper chapter 13 . 4/15
ahh this explains adam ... it makes sense now
maskedkeeper chapter 10 . 4/14
damn after reading "from beyondI decided to read this story. for another Jaune x Blake pairing ofc. finally figured out where the bear came from.
OneBottleOfCayennePepper chapter 6 . 4/14
When Couer lowkey foreshadows the Volume 8 finale...
DaDragon562 chapter 15 . 4/4
Always a great chapter demonstrating the challenge in trying to save people and how murky things can get even for those being protected as they lash out at whoever they can.

Always love the disillusionment as people reconcile fantasy to reality, and the dad cameo never fails to excite me on the family drama
Kekkai Gekkai chapter 37 . 4/4
loved this so much!
GenPakkun chapter 7 . 4/2
Can we just talk about that pyrra x son fic idea. That was great! Reminds me of toradora how the two work together to get there crush’s attention. I’d definitely give that fic a read
DaDragon562 chapter 13 . 3/31
Love it when we see Blake in denial constantly finding ways to deflect her attention as less material or not actually happening etc
DaDragon562 chapter 10 . 3/31
For some reason I’d completely brushed off the kiss ruby gave jaune the first time I read this as meaningful towards her actually being into jaune. Don’t remember why. I think I was too naive at reading the subtext of her crush even though it was spelled out
DaDragon562 chapter 9 . 3/31
It never fails to entertain me when I read the survival chapters when they’re stranded in the wilderness waiting for people. The breakdown in emotions blake has along with them bonding and Jaune demonstrating more real confidence.
DaDragon562 chapter 8 . 3/31
Love how welldone this chapter is demonstrating the challenge of grimm siege warfare
DaDragon562 chapter 7 . 3/31
Always a really dark chapter yet so well portrayed the true horror of the grimm
DaDragon562 chapter 2 . 3/31
Re reading this story knowing the plot and being able to identify the moments of character development and faint attraction brewing is magical.

Also i love yang's baby elephant analogy lmfao
Heh. The Stormrider commentary is somewhat prophetic in light of canon. Don't know why I remembered this scene in this story, but kudos to you sir.
2,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »