Reviews for One Good Turn Deserves Another
MalachiaDemon chapter 11 . 10/6
So this is where the cover image came from huh? I'm so glad there's a story behind it. It looked like a funny conversion but without the details til now.
246vili chapter 37 . 10/3
Great story. It was a good read.
Love all your stories. I think they are well written.
Dalton T chapter 37 . 9/30
Awesome story!
CaAm32 chapter 1 . 9/30
Man ive been reading you sense you started and every now and then i come back to this fic. Its always been my favorite. Its a beautiful story and thank you for sharing it with us.
246vili chapter 32 . 9/29
A small mistake about the Red Moon thing. It should be a Red Shattered Moon they look up at. But I'm sure at least a hundred people already pointed that out.

And yeah, poor Ruby, but she took it really well, and even put up a strong front for her team and for Jaune. That needs inner strenght.
246vili chapter 31 . 9/29
Finally they're taking biger steps.
246vili chapter 27 . 9/28
It was a good thing Jaune saw the wooden wall will fall from the rain and all the Grimm pushing against it. Because they would have retreated to the stone wall anyway the moment they saw the Goliaths coming.
TooBad69 chapter 37 . 9/28
This was one hell of a ride honestly. Love the story, like usual, and I have to say keep up the good work. Although Jaune and Yang are my favorite this definitely hits me in the feels.
246vili chapter 26 . 9/28
Well at least now the students doesn't have to carry suplies to the wooden wall.

Way to go Jaune, make your feelings clear as hell.
stephenadezio chapter 36 . 9/27
It's not "idealistic" to decide that all of your main narrative drivers characters survive a drama-oriented, combat-heavy story. It is only the false rhetoric of an uneducated audience that thinks that a main-tier character MUST die in order for there to be ANY tension in a story such as this. It's rhetoric such as this that results in poorly-made decisions like RWBY canon.

In short, you defied popular rhetoric, and I commend you for it.
Rosewater Ghost chapter 37 . 9/20
So this is the is the first fan fiction I've read. Like, at all. But I just happened to stumble across this site and your story. And I was hooked from the beginning. I know this stories been done for quite awhile, and I'm still new to this site, so I don't know if you're still writing, but this was a great story and I could feel the love you put into this, making it your own. Great job
g Ht chapter 14 . 9/18
Man idk

Sometimes I feel like you hate Sun and others I don’t.

Usually the stories he’s in he’s just a stalker
jet123457 chapter 37 . 9/12
I decided to read this after searching “magnis, RWBY” into google after catching up in forged destiny. And while I wasn’t as emotionally charged in this as I was in that. I will say I really enjoyed this. Sieges are one of my favorite plot lines
M0rdr3d chapter 37 . 9/1
This story was absolutely amazing.
thisguyy chapter 37 . 8/29
I just read this whole thing straight because someone else said this was the best Jauna and Blake story on the whole website. I gotta say I was not disappointed, great job!
2,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »