Reviews for One Good Turn Deserves Another
Love reading 3.14 chapter 24 . 7/18
Damn it! We're so close, I can taste it! Just like Jaune and Blake did.
Good chapter, the romance is progressing realistically and fascinatingly, I can't wait until Blake is able to deal with her emotions and they become an official couple!
Getting a bit sad that there are only 13 chapters left, but I see you have plenty of other fanfics. I hope they'll be just as good as this one!
Love reading 3.14 chapter 16 . 7/14
Hilarious omakes, I hope there are more in the other chapters. I've really been enjoying this fanfic . . . if you can't tell from the other reviews I've left.
Ddraig1276 chapter 10 . 7/13
Wait a minute, is that the bear you use in "From Beyond"?
Love reading 3.14 chapter 12 . 7/12
Great chapter, don't know why, but now I find Blake treating Jaune like an annoyance rather than a possible romantic partner more interesting. But, whatever, I'm sure I'll enjoy the coming budding romance between the two.
Yang felt a little out of character in one part, saying something like. "I've yet to beat her." It just sounds too formal for her. Also, there's probably no point in adding this, but I find it strange that Yang calls Pyrrah P-money all the time. I don't think she's called her by her actual name once in this entire story, but I don't think there's any point in saying this when the story's already done and Yang calls her that for the rest of the story.
Again, amazing work and I'll read your other fanfics after this!
Love reading 3.14 chapter 8 . 7/11
Hmmm, didn't enjoy this chapter as much. The writing wasn't bad, but I think you really shine with character interactions than with fight scenes, although there was a significant amount of that within the fight.
Love reading 3.14 chapter 3 . 7/10
Damn it, somehow you make the most mundane situations fascinating, I can't imagine how good it'll get when I reach the actual romance.
How? How do you do it? I'm writing a couple of fanfics of my own, but I always rely on something interesting or new going on in the story to keep the reader's attention, or at least try and fail to, but somehow you're grabbing my attention with normal situations.
I guess it's the anticipation of knowing what's to come between Blake and Jaune that I get a bit excited when I see a hint of seeds of their future relationship.
You're a great writer, I can't wait to read continue reading and see your other fanfics, god I can't wait. Expect more praise from me in later chapters.
reconis chapter 25 . 7/8
You know, now I wonder what you'd do with a harem fic. Not necessarily JuanexHarem, just a realistic harem that focuses on the massive emotional juggling act it must be- and yes, I'm dating 3 people in an open relationship so I know good and damned well that it is.
gulu66 chapter 37 . 7/3
this is without hesitation my favorite fanfiction
216430 chapter 37 . 6/18
I was rereading this, and I'm seriously surprised by your preAN, Forged Destiny is really not shaping up as a Lancaster fic. Also I really love this story, thank you for writing it.
Yexius chapter 37 . 6/16
Really great story! Tbh I was a little hesitant to read this cuz Ruby and Juane is my OTP. But like your other works you made me fall in love with other characters so thank you sir.
X3runner chapter 37 . 6/10
This was one of the best written story's I've read in a long time we'll develop characters , no clich├ęd scenes, an iriginal story/plot yet you keep the characters in characters you my good author are truly gifted.
jacalman chapter 37 . 6/9
Really, really loved this. An for sone reason I can't help but notice that a sequel could be made based off of this. Though that could be because I'm curious as to what Juane's and Ren's exhibitions produce an such
DrakeFisk chapter 37 . 6/1
Holy sh*t, this was amazing. A very strong amd emotional piece with a good open ending. You paced the story well, and managed to keep true to Jaunes character through out. All in all, an amazing fanfiction.
Reaallly good story. I love the original ones. The rehash ones of the tv show are getting boring
icemaxprime chapter 32 . 5/30
You just had to both squash my heart and make it swell... I have no words...
2,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »