Reviews for One Good Turn Deserves Another
davidpinedapt chapter 37 . 7/15
I just want to say, thank you very much for this. It had me hooked from beginning to end.
marduk-report chapter 23 . 7/5
That erotic gigolo omake is an omake that has been passed down the Armstrong family line for generations!
Northernflow chapter 37 . 6/24
i came back and read this at the reference in forged destiny and i have to say ive read many a fic by you and this one was one of the most satisfying across the board even outside of your realm. As always with you there are true consequences that are both heavy on the heart yet light enough to leave a pleasant feeling of hope for characters to move past then as well as happiness when they do.

And my word what an expertly crafted ending to this tale. The sense of both passing the torch on to the next generation as well as a general feel of a happy comfortable life of love for our resident love birds and their adjoining teams is a splendid close to their story.

But one thing i am curious of that i doubt will be sated at this point down the line is what monkey boy is up to what with neptune being with weiss i can assume theres some possiblility of RedSun (ruby and sun of course) being present. But regardless love youre stories keep up the good work Magic-Man
crown lotus chapter 37 . 6/23
truly his first work would be his magnam opis
CurseofGladstone chapter 1 . 6/22
fucking amazing. this was a dream to read. thanks for the emotional rollercoaster.
Alex chapter 37 . 6/22
Noooooo! It can't end. This was such a great story. I absolutely loved it the whole way through. I really wish I could say more especially considering since this was such a great story and experience... but I suppose that's why I'm not a writer ;) This has been a great, imersive journey from start to finish. One thing in particular I liked about this is how you handled Pyrrha and Ruby''s crushes on Jaune. This is probably the only story I know that contains a three or more people liking each other plot point that I am completely satisfied with. I'm looking forward to your other works very much. ...aaand that's it. That's all I can think to say on the matter. I hope this comment was... flatering? Inspiring? Nice? I don't really know what a good comment makes a writer feel. Nevertheless I hope this makes you happy. If that is what a good comment makes a writer feel normally. Shit, I rambled on about a third of my entire comment for this ending. I guess another sign I'm not meant to be a writer ;)
jackharber6 chapter 37 . 6/15
Hi, I know this story came out 2 years ago but I recently started and finished reading it. I would just like to say thank you, thank you for this awesome fic that had me on the edge of my seat at times and enjoying the character I redactions at others. I love this fic and I hope that you continue to make more masterpiece's like this one. So again thank you
A Forgotten Place chapter 1 . 6/15
I am the thing that keeps you up at night. The evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind. I will never rest. And neither will you
jett fastballs chapter 37 . 6/12
Spectacular.
TheIronTemplar chapter 37 . 6/6
Fuck I cried a little at the ending. Jesus I spent A MONTH reading this and that final sentence just hit me really hard and I teared up
Weretiger Marduk chapter 37 . 6/4
Very nice. I think I'm reading these out of order, but I quite liked the story. I feel like there were quite a few tropes that were cleaved to a little tightly, but all told it was a very engaging read. I'm off to read "From Beyond" now.
Mr. Figgs chapter 1 . 6/2
I consider this one of my favorite fanfics ever. I just re-read the entire story for like the 8th time. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Jaune's daughter doesn't seem to have a high opinion of him, after all that shit he went through now he has a daughter that's a disrespectful little shit.
Fuck you Ozdick
long before she even acknowledged his existence. Back when he'd been the blond idiot to Blake, someone to laugh at but otherwise not interact with.

I'm not going to lie that seems pretty cruel what Blake just thought.
2,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »