Reviews for Or Fate
Beautiful storytelling. Thank you.
rina123nike chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Still one of my favorits!
Dmarx chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Whoa! This is very twisty and it tugs at the heartstrings and I love it so much!
EllaNight chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
That was absolutely amazing. I fell in love with both versions of them all over again. I was looking for a story having to do with this episode and found yours. It's pure perfection. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I love this story with a burning passion. Having them getting a chance to start their story in this new world brings me so much joy and hope. And having Castle tell Kate their story and now she has it and is going to tell it to her Castle is so beautiful I cannot handle it.
Lrusty93 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Loved this! What a great twist on the story. Thank you!
Miss-Tyk chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
So heartbreaking for AU Kate!
Annie Coomes chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Oh. Oh. I did not see that coming! Our poor AU Kate finally gets to have Castle and then its taken away from her again! Definitely shed a little tear here. Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Castle cheated on Beckett ... with Beckett. That's weird.
mcobsessed007 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Wow
darkerthantherest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I WOULD SELL MY SOUL FOR MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS
JossaDosBichos chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
UUFFFF!

Very 4-D of you! Mind you, 4-D is one of my all time XFiles episode!
sanumarox123 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
What is life after this one-shot. God, you just stun me with your writing. I'm going to go study bio for real now but my heart hurts a little after this fic.
Terry chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Very intriguing story twist. You fic is tender and very in character. I totally enjoyed it and the hopeful ending. Thank you.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
I love it! Sorry it's taken me so long to get to but this is truly incredible. Beautiful work (as always) :)