Reviews for Stygian
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
Aw man I was hoping for some show but it was so intense I love it thank you for sharing
libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
This was made of pure amazeballsness.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
582Raven chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
:) love it
DiamondBackNeko-chi chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
I love it.
Louis Lachance chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
mattdombast chapter 1 . 5/31/2019
So very yummy i can see riddick living as long as harry
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
theaerun chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Hey there, you probably don't expect any more reviews at this point cause it's been a few years since this story got posted, but I just found it in someone's favorites and had to give it a try. The summary got me curious, and I've always loved Black for Riddick and 2. Harry as a mature, not all sane adult. So this was very much perfect for me! Not only did I really like your writing style, but also your characterisations. Even the people who didn't get much screen time, like Ogilvie, still managed to have a hint of personality. And I mean that very positively, definitely, and ended up loving this short thing to pieces...and then there was the last scene with Harry and Riddick sort-of flirting but still very much IC for how you build em, and wow. This is going to be in my favs.
I was baffled when I saw no further HP stories on your account, but that the last other one was updated sometime in 2016 means I'll check back regardless. I hope you continue to have fun with writing whenever the muse hits! Thanks for making my day with this fic!
Aob chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
You do the thing really well. A - would recommend.
Kallizakat chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Wow. Nicely done. Will it be continued? If so, I look forward to reading more!
NGBW chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
This is a really good story., thank you.
Mickey chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I really like it
Rayen A. King chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
this is in desperate need of more
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Wow. I was NOT expecting THAT.
Firefox chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This was really good. I really like the way riddick try so hard to scare Harry, but it doesn't work. Is there going to be a nother chapter?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »