Reviews for Those green eyes
Schwartznoire chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
love it!
Actionsparda chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Oh wow! I saw the remake to this story from your friend and promised to search for this original to give both credit, but I had no idea it was you! Lol. It makes sense in heinsight; I'm really surprised the thoght never crossed y mind before. Anyway, both his half and your origional are great! : )
AnimeRoxx chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was a very sweet story! I loved it.

-Andi :D
laniana9425 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
A Claire/Steve story AND a Labyrinth reference? I absolutely adore you now. The story is great. I wouldve been so happy if this had happened at the end of the game. Even Steve living would had made me a happy little clam. You gave us the "He lives!" version. *applause*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
hmm... this story is so mild & good at the time and I loved put the whole cris walking in on the two thats quite humorous and classical in one sitting GREAT JOB!XD
Yellowfruit chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is very romantic! Good job.
WindyWildWolf chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Nice! Very sweet.
BloodCold chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
OMG... it's so beautiful *-* So sweet... I didn't even have words to describe *_*

I think you're my favorite ficwriters... keep writing!
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
This is my favorite of your stories.
GoWashTheLights chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Yes! I love stories where Steve lives! I bawled when he died, he was my favorite...This was really good, I'm trying to get the song right now, from the lyrics it seemed to match the story perfectly. Steve is so hot, though...okay, sorry to sidetrack, great job, this was so cute!
x-london-calling-x chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
No, Claire, Steve is MINE! *Growls*

No, just kidding. I think it's really swet .
Australis chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Good job on the story, ma'am.(I don't call anyone by their names since I wasbrought by a USMC Marine.) Very articulate. Keep up the good work.
chris chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
can't wait for the next chapter.
ScreamingEagle chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Okay why did I not review this before...because im an idiot that why! *slaps self in head* O wonderful fanfic I love steve and Claire together *teary* O yeah BILLY AND REBECCA MUST BE TOGETHER! So you must continue! Wonderful job!
Horselady chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
WHA! WOW! I love this ff. *tear* I can't explain the greatness In this ff. Wow. I hope to read more of this ff agian. Please write more!