Reviews for Boots
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I come back to this story every year on Veterans' Day. Thank you for writing a fine story. Thank you for your service. I hope that we have learned to treat our veterans better than we did after VietNam, when we blamed the troops for the sins of the politicians.
God Bless everyone who serves so that we may be free.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This is good
H.G.Wells chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Just want to say how much I've enjoyed faith and duty, as well as this story. It really is interesting and unique to get a bottom-up view of the events of Frozen, as well as that of the Royals. You certainly do a good job of that.

I was also going to make a suggestion. Malkom (the Landwehr who came close to killing Elsa in her cell) seems like he has potential for a one-shot, in terms of explaining things to his daughter, dealing with guilt, time in jail and Elsa's forgiveness and compassion for him and his family. Just a suggestion; don't want to be too imposing.
Shawn Raven chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oh...so this is what happened to Tomas after they had to amputate his leg.

Wonderfully made and really touching one-shot to say the very least. It really shows how a crippled soldier's life can turn out for the better if he really puts his heart into it. :)
grrlgeek72 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
A perfect story to remind all of us what the cost of war is. The story flowed from one scene to the next with ease, and the characters are real. The situation is real, the emotions are real. And you give us that insight into the heart of the soldier. Thank you. For everything.
NrDg chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Touching. I enjoyed this, thanks for writing it.