Reviews for A Light in the Darkness: Unveiled
trustingHim17 chapter 3 . 9/2/2019
I'm confused. I thought brutus died at the same time as the Hag?
anonymousme chapter 18 . 1/28/2019
hey, how come oreius isnt telling about merrys wounds?
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 54 . 12/21/2016
Tears are falling. And I can't stop. I'm not a huge fan of pairing the Four with partners but Markus deserved Susan and I'm sobbing. You've done a great job with this one and I'm very impressed.
Cowboy-4-Christ chapter 54 . 11/9/2016
Great story, please oh please oh please make more
trustingHim17 chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
just had a thought, does oreius ever find out about the bruise? someone on patrol had to have seen it, and gossip travels
Becka21214 chapter 42 . 9/17/2015
Hi! I know this isn't your current story but I just wanted to let you know that I love these stories and this is the current one I'm on. They're like really awesome but free novels. You should consider becoming a professional writer and creating your own novels!
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 22 . 8/21/2015
Hang on. You gie me something like "Alambiel is expecting" and then you ask me what I think?
IM FREAKING OUT YOU CRAZY WOMAN!
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 14 . 8/20/2015
Ok, I admit, I was wrong about my firstidea. But my second one wasnot wrong! Hes changed for good and your definitely laying groundwork form him and sue. He might even die as well. Im liking this guy!
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Im loving this story so far! Good job! You didnt happen to write the story of when peridan tripped down the stairs, did you? If you ever get a chance, could you? That sounds hilarious! !
Ranger's Daughtr chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Ive got two ideas
1. He is leith.
2. Hes gonna end up either dying or turning good and falling in love with susan.

Am I right or am I right? And no, I didnt look aheadd. Im guessing. Deducting, more accuratly. I reserve the right to say I told you so but I also o give you permission to gloat if I am wrong.
lisakarunia15 chapter 52 . 7/15/2015
I hate you because of this chapter, seriously. I really love markus :') and I don't think its fair for him *sobbing uncontrollably*
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 54 . 6/14/2015
I'm so glad Susan is not going to settle for anything less than what Markus gave her - love for *herself*.
A wonderful story. Heart-wrenching, thought-provoking, tear-inducing, amazing.
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 53 . 6/14/2015
Still crying... oh, Markus! Susan!
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 52 . 6/14/2015
*snif* *snif*
My heart's feeling so much right now... :
So, so beautiful, though.
He is Risen indeed!
Tiny Teddy Bear chapter 51 . 6/14/2015
Oh, that was so powerful... Markus praying for strength and turning the spell back on the younger sorcerer. Just... wow.