Reviews for How To Destroy Angels
Equin chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
*cries*

Really like this story
princess-kally chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
The plot... It intrigues me. The writing...? Not so much. It feels too rushed at times, and it feels like everything and everyone is trying to get a say in anything... O_O
carthae chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
A very good crossover, you don't give the preference to one world over the other.
soymilk chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
I'm certain this story's been pretty much abandoned, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoy it anyway. All the characters are quite spot-on; I loved the Tomoyo/Koryu interaction, Touya's reaction to becoming an angel, Kohaku in general-it's all very well written and the interactions are all very believable. Thank you!
Animejo chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
YOU COULD HAVE WARNED US THAT YOU'VE ABANDONED THIS!

Honestly, this fic was such a smooth crossover and so funny, so quotable, it's a shame you haven't updated in three years. Is there any hope at all for a conclusion?
The Violent Tomboy chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
Uh, you didn't discontinue this, did you?
Nami chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Hyuu I love your story! It's so kakko-ii! Li's OCC complex is hilarious! But when will you update again? We need more! Please! *-*
luckyducky7too chapter 8 . 2/24/2006
...I think I know what's happening, but I'm still not exactly sure. So I'll just wait till you put up your next chapter! Please update soon! ANd why is Syaoran acting so weird?
Snowy Leopardess chapter 8 . 11/5/2005
omg, this is so freaking good! i love this!
Emmy chapter 8 . 8/5/2005
This is CRACK and it is BEAUTIFUL and I really really hope you finish this someday.
acern chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
Kya- you have abandoned the fic. ._. And most everything else, too. Sadness. I shall faithfully keep checking your profile, though.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
very good story
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 8 . 2/19/2005
... And then you abandoned it... Mou! Evil! *pouts*

Do you think you'd ever pick this fic up again? I know you do almost all drabbles now, but I so would have liked to see this fic come to at least some sort of conclusion. It's such a waste to leave it hanging. *has an angel obsession and WISH never hurt that*
mylia chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
Are you ever going to update this again? I found it to be a sweet story.
Cherry-Blossom-Love chapter 8 . 2/1/2005
OMG! this is amazing! I totally LOVE it! update when you are able _ caio!

-CherryBlossomLove