Reviews for One Fine Day
kathleen.woods.923 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
I loved the story! I love Kim Possible, it's my childhood show!
CgC chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Please update your "School of Life" arc story!Please!
imagination77 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
incredible, simply incredible. I nearly burst with emotions, beautiful writing from start till the end
nw150 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Good story, praying for u & ur wife.
noncynic chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Exceptional Tribute.
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Fantastic one shot. Takes me back to better times. Well written. Keep up the good work.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Interesting, this was a rather sweet fic indeed, I'm gonna read it agsin.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
John Macmillian chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
A true love story for the ages.
levi2000a1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Thank you.
Thank you for sharing this part of your personal life with us.
AngelicInkLing chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Bautifully written.. So few words yet so much emotion.. Definitely a keeper.. The Capt'n setting the bar higher once again. :)
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Very touching, Cap'n. Makes me glad that I'm a Kim Possible fan.
Sharper the Writer chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Wow...so very heartwarming, Captain! :,)
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
you of course are the godfather of 'shippy KP fanliterature. Kim's hair spilling on the pillow; a powerful imagery; those of us enamored with the heroine of fiery temperment and hair of fiery splendor are in complete concord.

Again you regale us with a paean to romance and passion, and the mundane familial life. You still hardly use contractions; and I would not change it for the world. You rock how you are. Go you.

Blessed and joyous anniversary to you and Mrs. Cap. Peace and health upon your family and friends. A forest of right-hand salutes from your fans

"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord’s people." Philemon 1:7
Quathis chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Nice little look at the feelings bonding Kim and Ron. Sweet, with pain and joy spread out like life gives out. Enjoyed it. Until next time.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Nice tribute of love for the woman in your life, through our favorite pair.

CajunBear73