Reviews for The Joy In My Heart
sasans chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This was a lovely story.
aussiecate chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I adore that final part of their conversation! The rest was fabulous too but, that last portion really tackled the nuts and bolts of why things felt a little off from when Rick was found until they were married. Bravo!
Blowsup chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Lovely :) and beautiful
muppet47 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
SOBS

"the joy in my heart" was the absolute best line from the lovely, lovely vows and I tear up every time I think about it.

I love, love their talk about the book signing (and your explanation for why Kate has never mentioned it to Castle in our universe) and the way you describe how Castle's been feeling, and his realization that even with the bad they are better together and I love this and this episode so, so much.

I also love this sonnet and have it memorized, but the reason is mildly embarrassing so I will email it to you so it is not preserved forever on ffnet, lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Beautiful.
thenameisdenise chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Awesome! 3
LaLa111202 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Yes. She needed him to be confident, to push them to the next step. Exactly what I thought when she gave that great big smile after he said marry me today. Well done. I always love your take on things!
nighttimerunner chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I'm only now getting into the 7x06 fics and this was a perfect start. Thank you for this beautiful piece. :)
LeelooStar chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
awww so nice :)
can't wait for the new AU/AU story!
and a new advent calendar? :)
fembot79 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I love the moments where they are just walking the beach, basking in the wonder of their new life. I may have read that part a few times when work got stressful. This is just what I needed today. *happy sigh*
jam821 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Power of love, babe.

Guhhhhhh your words slay me. This was perfect just like the ep was perfect. I didn't know how badly I needed this extension. Their love just jumps off the page and smacks me across the face with feels and it's wonderfully glorious.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
If Will didn't tell him, what is she thinking? She has seen so many iffy things recently, seems that her resolve would begin to crack at some point and she might start to go along more easily with these supernatural events that occur! Castle would be so happy!
Andimcc chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Very nice!
alexmack32 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
OH yes this was so beautiful
love the talk about the alternate universe
ugh love your writing
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Warmer," she says. She closes her eyes and breathes in the cold light and the salt of life. "Thanks for rewriting our vows, helping me do that. I couldn't have said..."

Ooooo I didn't even think of the fact they wouldn't want the same as last time and that they would have done it together (brain has stopped working since viewing ;-) beautiful.
Thanks