Reviews for Completely Hopeless
natsubeatsrock chapter 4 . 12/8/2018
You know, I don't think I'm alone in saying how much it bothered me that Gray rejecting Juvia barely mattered in canon. I think the way you handled this situation was amazing. At the end, both characters get to explain their thoughts, neither is seen as completely right or wrong, and the series can go on as normal. I especially love that you chose to focus on Alzack and Bisca for this story. They are my favorite ship in Fairy Tail and this may be my favorite story and fan portrayal with them. Keep up the good work!
Narwhale Sweq chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
You never really solved the issue in this story did you ill. Oh well good story. (You should update ananias)
Sempi chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
That was great. XD
Love it!
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Aww that was really cute! I really liked the ending
kon chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Oh well... this was a really boring last chapter...
agirlworthfighting4 chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Aww poor pantherlily lol
TheOneYouNeverSaw chapter 4 . 4/11/2015
Ah, it's almost like a cycle of the completely hopeless! So sorry to see this end, bit it had to be one of the best one's I've read! :)
Laudi14 chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
Wow nice I like it while I love Juvia she's one of my favorites I really wish she would be the one to ignore Gray for once or say something mean to him hahaha While now their relationship has certainly improved specially with the new manga I still wish she would be a little dependent of him but oh well hope you update soon
Sempi chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
Oh dear
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
The writting is fantastic! I love how all the characters STAY in character, and the points made in this are perfect! I love it! Can't wait for u to update soon!
XOXO
locoanime
TheOneYouNeverSaw chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
Oh God, the feels! And the hopeless suitor thing made me really sad. :( Cant wait to see what happens next chapter!
mgaa chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
now i kinda understand why bisca and erza are close..
winterliebend chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
great story; I am curious what's going to happen next. (:
Sempi chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Wondrous. :)

Alzack wants all the gossip. XD Awesome chapter and Happy Holidays to you too!
mgaa chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
i really really am loving this fic...and you using alzack and bisca just gives more of a credibility i guess...next chapter please