Reviews for An Imago of Rust and Crimson
Mingyu chapter 40 . 6/6
Gah! More hints about the S9...thing going on. Personally, I'm still waiting for confirmation on whether Taylor is a part of the problem or if the PRT is just being paranoid about her symbol. Still, it was good to see some far-reaching consequences of recent events. Thanks for the chapter!
racnor chapter 40 . 5/27
Dammit, reading this again there is not one, but two nine-references ($27 and 6(six)) in the first paragraph alone, and i missed both of them on my first readthrough.
Rob Rimsill chapter 40 . 5/27
Good to see this updating again. I'm impressed at how well you present viewpoints. That is, the stuff Purity says in this chapter is exactly what you'd expect to hear from a modern racist, and it's not just frothing abuse. It makes the characters seem a whole lot more real.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on at the end, though. I'm sure it'll click eventually. Keep up the good work!
ESKJC chapter 34 . 3/10
Really loving this story. Very different from other worm stories. Very different pacing well.
I was hoping it would take this kind of turn. I love Worm crossovers where some ancient power on earth just doesn't fucking like having giant space worms mucking around in their territory. I'm not overly familiar with White Wolf, but just familiar enough that I had an inkling things would go here. Hell yah.
"Too stupid to realize the pretty glow wasn't made for it to stare at." I cracked up so hard at this. Oh irony.
Luna's Meow chapter 39 . 2/25
So. Great job. I mean it. This is a seriously fucking good story. Exceptionally well written, tone and all. Just hope Taylor learns more about her powers soon, and starts interacting with people more. Without the interaction a lot of what made WORM awesome is lost. Hopefully that will eventually change.
WillItWork chapter 39 . 2/25
Grr, I REALLY want to see you mechanics for this. Half guessing is driving me crazy!

That said, half-broken, Silent Hill Taylor is AMAZEBALLS, and she's eating people and things. If the ‘parahumans are partially extradimensional’ Worm-side plot with Entities, then maybe this is a utilitarian positive? On the other hand, if it's a Mage-style, and she's eating quint and their avatars. And somehow dodging Paradox, which is why I keep acusing her of being a Nephandus.

In other news, what's Vicky been doing? I really liked the team-ups between the two, and that subplot has fallen by the wayside. Is that intentional with Taylor's further dissociation? Or just too many plot balls to juggle? Still, I love this series so hard, and what you're doing with it.

There can't be a happy ending to this one, though. Thanks for sharing!
Luna's Meow chapter 29 . 2/25
Being Republican doesn't make you racist you know... And being a Democrat doesn't make one not racist. I've seen racists on both sides of the fence. The racists on the Republican side tend to be for whites, and the ones on the Democratic side are for Blacks and "people of color". But both sides have non-racists. Their racists are just racist against different races.
Mingyu chapter 39 . 2/24
That...didn't exactly go well. But it was better than I expected. And Taylor found out she can use parahuman powers as fuel instead of hurting herself. Good to know, hopefully she doesn't go on a killing spree to explore that avenue though. Thanks for the chapter!
Rob Rimsill chapter 39 . 2/24
Hm. Parahuman powers perhaps made of mana, and Taylor had no ill effects from the return trip because she doesn't have to pattern scour herself for the necessary juice for the moment?

Also, wowzers, she's going to feel like a heel when the happytimes wear off. Assuming she allows herself to feel negative emotions, of course.
Great, this junk again.
Cynemem chapter 39 . 2/22
We finally got to see how dangerous Taylor can be if she lets loose, leaves me wondering if the power damage to others is permanent or temporary.
Xillais chapter 39 . 2/22
Oh mam.
amimai002 chapter 39 . 2/22
Parahuman powers are apparently delicious! Mmm the delectable taste of inter dimensional horror... now, is Taylor going to go all Syler on the parahumans of earth bet?