Reviews for To Grow a Garden
hoeforgrimmjow chapter 1 . 7/1
This is the most beautiful oneshot i have read in my life omgggg
gurubelj chapter 1 . 6/19
This was amazing
SongUchiha chapter 1 . 5/6
what a beautiful storythat's how i imagine kakashi to have a happy life
sheepmasterx chapter 1 . 3/6
this was a great read but something about reading ~25 years in 20k words makes me feel weird and existential inside
shi-kakasaku chapter 1 . 12/24/2021
Oh my god. Hands down. This is a KakaSaku fanfic with the best family theme I've ever read. One chapter with 20K words, containing the journey of how Kakashi fell in love with Sakura until he ended up marrying her and having amazing children.

I couldn't stop smiling while reading, sometimes laughing, sometimes crying a little; which is not because I'm sad but because I'm happy.

I really like how you wrote Kakashi and Sakura's children. Especially since you made their eldest son actually have Sakura's hair color, that's really an interesting thing. Not to mention because he actually has a character like Kakashi. But also looks like his grandfather, Sakumo.

Actually, a friend of mine suggested this fanfic last month, she said this is the closest fanfic to her headcanon. However, I delayed and decided to finish Thunder and Lightning first. And there, I saw a snippet of Kakashi and Sakura's children so I was even more enthusiastic to read this.

I don't regret it at all.
I am very happy to see that the Hatake clan, which originally only left Kakashi, now has many descendants. However, it wasn't because they were thinking of reviving the Hatake clan, but rather because they (Kakashi and Sakura) loved each other. Granted, there are some unplanned pregnancies, but look, they love their children equally.

I feel very happy to find Sakura is still able to gather with her family with the busy schedule she has. I always believed that she was that kind of woman, responsible for her family.

Oh! And I also like the idea that Kakashi refuses to accept the post of Hokage, although he later regrets it. Haha. But really, seeing Kakashi who is dedicated to being a father who spends a lot of time with his children is something so beautiful. And how he who originally enjoyed solitude, now hates it.

Don't forget how I was so happy when Kakashi and Sakura finally became grandparents.

Oh, this fanfic is really awesome. Really beautiful.
I'm trying to hold back my tears as I type this.

Thank you very much, Wolfy Tales. for this masterpiece.
kagomeLove2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
I love this story.
kagomeLove2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2021
Lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2021
This is honestly the cutest story I ever read and it's so complete. Like there's nothing more to add, it's perfect. I wish I could say I want more but that would ruin the magic. Wonderful story. Great job.
elouizamariaa chapter 1 . 6/28/2021
I loved everything here
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2021
I so enjoyed this story. Perfect slice of life. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
This is the sweetest thing I’ve ever read I swear...
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 4/19/2021
Dear author, my review for this beautiful story is so long overdue... I'm sorry, I should have left this sooner! I love the way Kakashi feels like he can have something wonderful in his life, and a family of his own. It's so sweet how Sakura takes the lead on her (their XD) feelings, and tells him that they're dating, of course! XD And most of all, I love that they get to watch their children grow older together. This was so sweet; thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
Ball.js chapter 1 . 4/17/2021
sooooooooooo good
Yuujipi chapter 1 . 4/6/2021
I dunno why but reading this fic is similar to watching a calming movie during the cozy season and its just hitting all the right spots in me thank you so much for writing this! This will definitely fall under my go-to comfort reads whenever a bad day strikes
ShiSued chapter 1 . 3/14/2021
haha poor Guy. he couldn't be the best man