Reviews for To Grow a Garden
ShiSued chapter 1 . 3/14/2021
naruto wanted to be the brides maid so cute. thos he lost to Ino
uchihasass chapter 1 . 3/6/2021
the feeling this stirred in me is exactly why i turn to fanfiction. this piece has so much warmth and comfort and love. everything from the early days of their relationship to all the kids that followed through the years-my heart was full reading about the beautiful life they shared. thank you so much for sharing. this is an older piece, so i hope you have been well since it was written.
rinazure chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
ah reading this story is such a joyful ride. Thank you for writing this amazing story.
annarolls chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
Gosh this makes me so happy! So much better than canon seriously. Sakura deserves a husband who will be the Best Dad Ever who helps to take care of the kids and supports mama in her amazing medical research... just like Kakashi in this story instead of being essentially a single mom. Their relationship seemed so easy and wonderful.
mykaelamatsukaze chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
The best future KakaSaku fic!
mykaelamatsukaze chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
The best future KakaSaku fic!
Neemarishima chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
This is probably one of the must-read KakaSaku stories on this side. It has so much familial-romance feels from this pair. I remember it as the story that made me feel good, and now after I read it again, it is such an understatement. Your story telling matches the genres, your insights of each characters are on point even for the OCs. Every section screams fluff, drama, family, humor, yet written in a subtle way. I love your headcanon of the growing Hatake family in a sense of growing a garden. Their family is one big of a family but I agree with this headcanon because I do think Kakashi deserves a big family after what he faced all his life. And Sakura deserves to be this confident and happy.
Yeah, definitely a must-read KakaSaku story. Thank you so much for this!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
Fuck yeah no Boruto.
Gaaralovessakuraforever chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
Loved this ️
Green Alba chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
Nice story. The fact that you keep it going for so long chronologically, right to the grand children really makes your fic original. That was a heart kinded reading. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
I can read this over and over again and never get bored...just loved it...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2020
I loved it
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
I just read your other oneshot 'I found you missing'. I love it so much and I had to check your other stories. Finding this, I automatically placed it in my favorite list. I will definitely check your other stories. Thank you for creating fanfiction about Kakashi and Sakura. I super appreciate your writings.
ailudelastiernas chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
Jamás imaginé a Kakashi como hombre de jardín, pero, definitivamente, su jardín es hermoso ️ Con ganas de que jamás haya acabado la historia, nunca jamás. Felicidades, relatar una familia tan hermosa en veinte mil palabras es un lujo.
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Ever since the quarantine, I have been finding comfort from reading a ton of fanfic. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this piece. We readers tend to forget just how much effort and time is being sacrificed to bring forth this quality of work. This appreciation comment is the least I can do to express my gratitude. Thank you dear author for the wonderful read, and keep up the good work! Keep safe always
139 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »