Reviews for To Grow a Garden
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2020
It was an amazing story! Though I didn’t like that Sakura was just 16 years old when they started dating, even when they weren’t sleeping with each other, it’s still kinda wrong. I like stories where she’s over 18 or even better over 20 years old.
ahyde17 chapter 1 . 3/16/2020
Adored all the fluff! I just love that they had five kids! This was wonderful. Thank you for writing it!
sillymandym chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
this is the sweetest story ever. [applause]
LadyTenebrys chapter 1 . 10/6/2019
AMAZING STORY. SO. MUCH. FLUFF. I’m dying of happiness
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
This was great!
Soupercan chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
So much fluff.

Written wonderfully (there's a few misspellings here and there, but other than that...) and delightfully happy. You deftly avoid most, if not all, of the usual stupidity people try to use to make things seem romantic, while failing horribly at it, and instead have written something that feels like it has progressed naturally and realistically.

The relationship between Kakashi and Sakura actually reminded me a fair bit about my own parents' relationship (of well over 40 years now!) with how the focus seems to be so much more on love and care throughout their lives, instead of overly dramatic individual displays centered around physical affection. Just their being there for each other (and their kids, of course) and how well they work and live around each other was VERY well presented.

I enjoyed this a great deal. Thank you!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 5/29/2019
Thanks for the courtship, giving them lots of kids (really it's more logical considering the mortality rate of their civilization) and the lots of silver hair passed down. heh. And thanks for the sweet ending that was really a continuation of their lives.
EmpressNariko chapter 1 . 4/12/2019
So beautiful! It makes me so happy to read this story!
Letostag chapter 1 . 3/26/2019
I've been coming back to this story wishing, wishing for this to had been canon.
Nellyqt chapter 1 . 2/8/2019
it's so beautiful i cried.. thank you for this story.
kytee chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
I've re-read this fic a lot of the years and it never ceases to give me the warm and fizzles. Its just so lovely and wholesome. Thank you 3
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Soooo cute! This is such a feel-good fic :) Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2018
Why did you take me on this journey of feels? I came for fluff and was grossly unprepared for a wholesome family adventure. My heart does not know how to feel.
Eitan chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Wow. I'm blown away. You have captured the tone of the manga/anime and its characters flawlessly and with such ease, one could think you were part of Kishi's team. The humor, the pacing, the details, the other characters. It all just fits. It's perfect, it has charme and it made me laugh out loud a lot. Especially the part when Kakashi asked the status quo question and Sakura is like "Dating, obviously" and he responds with, that he thought she would punch him so hard, he would fly back to his genin day. Gosh, they are such dorks, but so adorable. Thanks for writing this! I've entered yet another KakaSaku phase and such fics give me life.
JeanOlive chapter 1 . 7/30/2018
Thank you for writing this.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »