Reviews for To Grow a Garden
VdW-89 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Great story! I love it :) Thank you.
ladynightangel18 chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
the best kakasaku story i have read so far. it was perfect. exactly what a romance starved fangirl like me has been looking for, for a looooong time.
THANK YOU!
Blue Summer Field chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Superb story!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I can't explain how much I love this
Oshira chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Awesome!
The Happiest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Lovely!
I'm in here chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Amazing job. Completely fell in love with this one shot :)
NicoleTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
That was a truly heartful story. Great job!
SweetCherryBits chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Misaki continued to sleep like a rock, just like her mother.

Lol This gets me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!
Misaki is life! XD
ForeverTheValentine chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This was ADORABLE! I loved it! *cue the tears* This is the kind of Kakashi/Sakura fluff I like. I loved the family interactions and how cute their lives wound up being. Kakashi as a house-husband/trophy-husband is one thing I haven't encountered in all my fanfiction browsing. And while it may be present in other fics, yours is the first I'm seeing it in so extra points for creativity!

Great work and thanks for an enjoyable read!

Signed,
A Fan
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Really cute story. Loved it. Thanks for writing and posting.
ohtheregoesmygrades chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
Absolutely lovely. The only part I didn't like was Sakura's age when the relationship started. I know they're ninja and she punched a god, but she's still just 17. If the relationship had started after a little more time had passed, I think that would have been better. Besides that though, there wasn't a single thing in here that I didn't love! Loved the opening bit about love being late, so fits with Kakashi. The kids were all fantastically developed and good. Definitely loved how Sakura continued being a badass at the hospital while being a mom. The YamaIno bit was unexpected and different but I really liked it-it does make a certain amount of sense.
darklightening chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
Simply marvelous. This is such a heartwarming story. I really believe that you truly captured the personalities of characters. Also, you did well with naming the children - they didn't seem out of place at all. Thanks for sharing!
bluefurcape chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
super super cute and heart warming.
Indiegirl97 chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This is adorable! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »