Reviews for To Grow a Garden
crybabies chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
This story makes me so happy...!
marhita chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Lovely :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Ah... A great change from 'I Found You Missing', which I read directly before this one. (: While 'I Found You Missing' got me all into the feels, HARD, this totally had that calm, peaceful effect. It was sweet to see their whole family - sort of - life play out.

Somehow or rather, even though this story is like, what? 20k? Or so, it fit perfectly as just a single one-shot-like chapter. The same can be said for 'I Found You Missing', too (forgot to mention in the review). Great job! :D

Loving your stories xx
Big chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Your fic is so touching! I loved to see it from Kakashi's perspective! I loved their family. I was really sad when their children moved out. I could feel the loneliness of the father. I have a fic that I never published in which the kids looks similar. There are two boys, two girls and twins (boy and girl that are the youngest). I think it's funny. I think if KakaSaku was canon, they would have 5 kids in this formation. Congratulations for the beautiful fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Beautiful
beanche chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Beautiful story! I'm glad I found this story. Thanks for sharing this! :)
PrincessJalice chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Super beautiful. I'm totally in tears right now.
bittersweet bliss chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Every time I read this fic, it's just as amazing as the first time. I get the same feeling at the end every time, too. Gah.
cutemara chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
I came back to reread this...just as amazingly good as the first and second times I read it!

Hope you come back to writing soon!
Nina12497 chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
This is by far one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Period.

This is the kind of story that makes me wish Kishimoto had paired Sakura with Kakashi rather than Sasuke.

I think this is also the first story that I've read that shows Kakashi this old. If I'm doing the math correctly, Kakashi should be in his mid to late sixties? I love how he ended up being the "stay-at-home" parent. I could go on and on about everything I loved but damn, great job!
happyisahabit chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Beautiful. Loved this so much. I'll have to come back and favorite it.
analonia chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
This was a nice story. -A.N.N.
mdtiger chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I love this! I'm glad I found this story. It was good to read the full story after reading the short one-shots that goes with this story. It was much sweeter and beautiful to read kakashi's life change for the better and with much love towards the end. Awesome job.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This was so sweet and it enveloped their whole lives together. I loved the characterization of their kids; they were believable and just precious.
Toreh chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Oh, this was so beautiful. I love what you did with Kakashi. He was so adorable. I adored all the kids as well. Well done!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »