Reviews for To Grow a Garden
princesse-diva chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Well that sure was a read. A good read.
Thank you for this.
There were light moments and you had me going with that fluff that transitioned into Sakumo in the hospital all tore up was so not ready for that.
You are a genius. The concept was so original and brilliant.
Thanks again for this!
schadenfreude chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
And there goes again another amazing story from you!

Very well done.

And im out.
Wilma chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I've been having such a bad day but this fic just made me feel all better! This is a better ending than the manga! So love love it!
XxBirdxOfxHermesxX chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
...-sniffles- Oh, that fanfiction was so amazing! It is amazingly long and I am in near tears because of just how AMAZING it was...definitely one of my favorite one-shots, if not my MOST favorite...Pakkuuuun! D Nooooo...

It makes me sad, realizing that we don't have a lot of time to do the things we want in our life. Oh, how I wish the real world was like Naruto and we didn't have to deal with money and jobs and all that bullshit! D Anyhoo...

I'm just REALLY REALLY glad you didn't end it with them dying..I've read one like that and it was heart-wrenching...T_T

Anyway, thank you SO much for posting this...it was amazing to read...-sniffles-

/Takai-sama\
Hopeful-z chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
It was a sweet story which tried to right the injustice Kishimoto did Kakashi in the end of the manga. Seriously, many had their happy ending but Kakashi just seemed more sad and tired than ever. It was disheartening.
meltedblueice chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! This is sooooo beautiful, I almost cried. Thank you so much for this amazing read!
cutemara chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Loved it! :)
Though I was so scared you'd take it all the way to them getting old and dying and I just so wasn't ready to read about that...
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I...loved this so much. Like holy crap! This was amazing! Just so amazing!
I squealed soooo many times while reading this. It was just so good! Gah!
Yeah. If you're wondering, I liked this. :P
brokenscarecrow chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Another amazing story. I can't get over how beautifully you write. I've been up all night reading your stories, and I can't not leave a review. Thank-you for giving me such amazing KakaSaku to read.
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Wow just wow. What an amazing story. This is my new favorite kakasaku. Kakashi as a father is my favorite headcanon. love it. Faving
catxangel chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I truly love your fics. This is so sweet!
valelara2610 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Wow, that was perfect
i ish shoopuf chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
It feels like something I've read before... except it was in the HP verse.

I think the only problem I really had with this is the time passage within the story. It does not seem consistent, or at least it first seems like a larger time gap occurs between parts when you end up only progressing a few years.

It was cute though... I thought you were going to have Kakashi on his deathbed by the end, but you tricked me.
andIJDC chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I freaking loved it. It started feeling a bit too long at times but really it just fit with the whole slice-of-life kind of thing. I especially liked how you incorporated bits and pieces of other people's lives and relationships into Kakashi's and Sakura's family story (personally I would have liked more mentioning of eternal-bachelor Sasuke but that's just because it made me crack up every time he was mentioned for some reason).
The only problem I had - or confusion - was regarding Neji's age. Because when Tsunade had visited Kakashi regarding the Hokage position, she mentioned Naruto's pathetic flirting attempts which to me implied he and Hinata were BARELY starting a relationship together while Kakashi and Sakura were already in the process of trying to conceive Misaki (which happened 3 months later). Yet when Neji's mentioned again, he's 4 years old while Misaki is still a baby (or possibly toddler) when really Misaki should have been born before Hinata and Naruto were even thinking of children...
I mean compared to everything else wonderful about this story it's a very tiny thing, and I really grew to like each kid individually
AGirlIsPleased chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Wow that was loooong. Enjoyed it though! :)
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »