Reviews for To Grow a Garden
So cute.
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
So sweet , loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Loved this story so much! Please think about making a sequel about Kakashi and Sakura's children!
Omg chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
THATS HOW NARUTO ENDING SHOULD BE OMG THANK UUU
PeinVPuppy chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Amazing story
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Oh wow, that was a long haul, haha. But it was very enjoyable, and wow, the Hatakes definitely multiplied, hahaha. I like this alternate ending of the series much better, because ninjas aren't iut of business yet, hahaha.
Ladyminecrafter chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
What a sweet story! I truly enjoyed reading every word of it. Thank you.
Love,
The Lady
Hakkuchi chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
That was a one-shot ling enough to be a multi-chap! Enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing!
danilorraine chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
OHMYGOODNESS IT'S SO GOOD! I'm crying and laughing and ughh I'm an emotional wreck.. I'm so happy you expanded on the drabble! This is gonna be a fic that I keep rereading, I can already tell. I'm also super glad you didn't follow the manga for the new generation, because I loved the OCs!
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
This was a lovely read. Like how you showed us enough to understand and grow with the family. Especially loved how the youngest came about!
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
A great read, Wolfy!
Locura chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
FANTASTIC! I love the snapshot view, and the characters are so well done! I gotta admit, I felt like crying a few times during this story too!
MapleSyrup84 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
That was awesome :)
PeopleOrderOurPatties chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
So cute and loving. I loved it!
kidcrooner chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Perfect perfect perfect.
I'm in love with all of the kids, and i love their personalities.
I've never really liked the idea of kakashi and sakura having so many kids, but you've converted me. It's so perfect.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »