Reviews for Sanctified
Awww...oh...No!
Charlee56 chapter 4 . 8/26/2019
Beautifully done. Amen.
finnavx chapter 4 . 8/17/2019
Really sad but in a odd way a beautiful ending.
AtheneMetis chapter 4 . 7/10/2019
That was beautiful. I'm Christian myself, and other than making Harry and Dudley too saintly - no human is like either, though they may be close - you did really well. I wish there were more stories like this.
Loveless Demon chapter 4 . 6/19/2019
This was really beautifully done. Religion is hard to write about but this was done really well. I enjoyed reading this. It shows what a little faith can do to change people's lives. Thank you for writing this.
firember23 chapter 4 . 3/26/2019
The only thing I can say to this story is WOW. Will there be another one like this one? Puppy dog eyes.
jltavare chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
Stull, Kansas?
lucka0021 chapter 4 . 11/19/2018
I am not a religious person even though I have read both old and new testament as well a Koran. Even such, I must admit I will read this story again because it is greatly composed and written. Thank you.
GuestUK chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
Obviously you did not do any fucking research..

ENGLAND OR THE UNITED KINGDOM IS CHURCH OF ENGLAND NOT FUCKING CATHOLICS. ONLY ONES WHO WOULD FIT THE BILL OF BEING ROMAN CATHOLIC WOULD BE NORTHERN IRELAND, NOT BLOODY ENGLAND.
Just a man chapter 4 . 6/3/2018
That was beautiful.
MattKennedy chapter 4 . 2/27/2018
Awesome story! :)
Mismatched Melody chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
please make a sequel
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 4 . 2/19/2017
I will say this, the first chapter made me a bit uncomfortable, but I stuck through it. I'm glad I did.
Such a simple concept, beautifully executed. This one is going on my favorites list, as a reminder that we are not all devoid of creativity.
booklover4ever59 chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
You have created a wonderful twist to the Harry Potter/Supernatural genre. Every time I read this story, I get chills. Thank you...
CraftyMomma chapter 4 . 10/31/2016