Reviews for Fortune's Fools
Luna del Desierto chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
Thanks for sharing!
Desert Sunrise chapter 12 . 2/27/2016
Oh yeah... most definitely need a sequel! This was an absolutely wonderful story that I honestly hope is not over. Even just a snippet or 2... the moving out, the bonding announcement... the first little blue baby... :-) Pretty please?
Desert Sunrise chapter 11 . 2/27/2016
Tevos? Part Krogan? lol love it! Great to see Shepard becoming more accepting of the whole arrangement... Hoping at some point we get to see how she reacts to having a grandbaby! Great chapter!
Desert Sunrise chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
Oh boy... I see their little escapade turning into something more with this Cythia lurking in the background. Maybe Corrie will be able to prove herself? Could be fun!
Desert Sunrise chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
Nice! Shepard the prude is always amusing! As for Nezzie... that child needs some serious lessons in manners!
RED78910 chapter 12 . 2/11/2016
This story was simply amazing. Corrie and Athena are just so adorable I can't help but love them both. The scenes are of course always engaging and well done.

I understand if you need a break from all this, but please, Please, PLEASE tell me you are going to do more stories with these two in the future. I just can't get enough of these two fools.

Keep up the amazing work!
suziegon chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
Such a cute story. Love these babies! It's crazy to think that this entire alternate universe and these two characters are your doing. There's so much history and so many beautiful and frikkin hot moments, your stuff IS canon to me now. Thanks for writing another great story, and adding to a universe I love so much.
Orionslave chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
Are you planning a sequel with them living together and giving Shep grandkids? That would be hilarious to read Shep's reactions t The moving out and else.
RED78910 chapter 11 . 1/18/2016
It was very nice to see the more loving and caring side of Aria here. Really shows how good a person she is, despite her position.

The bits between Corrie and Athena were all well done. Glad they could Finally confess their feelings. And the comment about the getting married and having kids fairly soon was so heartwarming I simply have no words.

And then Shepard comes in and starts bitching. HA! I love it. I'm incredibly torn on whether to be amused or annoyed at Shepard playing the overprotective dad, but I'm Really enjoying it, so no real complaints from me. At least all the other parents are supportive.

I'm sorry to see this story nearly at it's end, but it has been a very enjoyable ride, and is Definitely one of my favorites. Looking forward to the last chapter!
suziegon chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
Aweeee, the moment between Aria and Corrie, and the one between Shepard and Corrie! Both so great! Love all the heart in them!
GraceHanover chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
You know, I love you for continuing the "part Krogan" joke that Aethyta started. That dialogue between her and Liara is one of the funniest things in the entire trilogy, and I still have a separate save file before talking to Aethyta simply to be able to laugh at the entire thing whenever I want. And you even had Tevos also continue the other half of the joke, where someone says that that's not how Asari reproduction works! I'm officially convinced you're funny on purpose.~ I will also say that it was adorable that The tried to headbutt kids that teased her (future) bondmate for being a pureblood. Corrie is right, it's a pretty cute quirk; although now I wonder what on Earth she could have done to be on the receiving end of that headbutting. Whoops?

I liked Lycoris' inner comment about how the diplomat in Tevos disapproved of Aria's methods, but that she would have taken the same measures given the chance. There's a variety of reasons why those two work together well as a couple, and protectiveness is one of them. I also approve of having shown Aria with a bloody jacket, as it should be. A bit disappointed that there wasn't actually more blood, but oh well. And that should remind the people of Omega to not break its only rule. Seriously, why do people insist on trying to challenge Aria in some way or another? Idiots, all of them. Oh well, at least it gave a chance for their future queen to begin testing things out, as it were.

As for Tevos bossing Aria around, that's a rather amusing thought, and one that I wouldn't mind seeing more of one bit. Not always, mind you; I've grown fond of the way you've developed them (and in actuality, these fics have served to make me like Tevos a lot more, since I originally really, really wanted to strangle the &% * out of her for never, ever $& #!- listening about the Reapers, damn it all), but a little role reversal here and there is always refreshing.

Also, open declarations of love! Finally! All of the confetti should be poured into here, for finally these two dum-dums confessed what was obvious to anyone in the galaxy that has eyes! I'm sure Liara doesn't have a problem with any of Athena's declaration to Lycoris; Shep's reaction, though, never ceases to be hilarious. Although, honestly, props to The not only for bravery, but also for being a good speaker. She defused her father's arguments easily, methinks, and having Liara shelve the conversation for a later moment is a win for the girls, in my opinion. I also loved that Shep pointed out where Corrie resembles Aria in more than looks. Those are great points, actually, so maybe she wouldn't be half bad at helping run things in Omega. She's the loving, supporting type, and complements Athena very, very well.

All in all, honestly, great chapter. Loved it, and will look forward to the epilogue. :)
goddragonking chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more)
Orionslave chapter 11 . 1/17/2016
Heh...if Reapers were still around I bet Lycoris would have to take 1 down just to date The...or mybe she arranges a Thresher Maw rite of passage? But damn,so happy to be reading the adventures of those 2 with occasional appearances of their parents :) You wrote some awesome shit in these characters :D
RED78910 chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Wow...I...was not expecting that to go down the way it did. I know it was addressed here, but WHY couldn't they check into a room like normal people? Really, I think Lycoris is Way too sensitive for someone with Aria as a parent.

Still, it was nice seeing her proclaim her love for Athena. It's just too bad for her to have to be seriously injured to do it. Here's hoping she can recover soon.

I'm also amazed at just how incredibly stupid all of Aria's enemies seem to be. First kidnapping her wife, and then attempting to kill or capture her daughter. Really people? You actually think you're going to come out of this situation on top? Idiots.

Still, very well done as always. Can't wait till the next chapter!
HornedGoddess chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
YAY! This was amazing! Gorgeous. Beautiful. Stunning. I can't praise you enough. Thanks so much.