Reviews for More Than You Think You Are
judeohchop chapter 11 . 8/26
This was completely fascinating and unique. And although it's selfish, I'm incredibly happy it didn't end with too much angst.
secret lisa chapter 11 . 7/8
That was some read! Very differsnt. Certainly thought provoking. I did wonder at their compliance ...taking potions without question...not looking for their medical notes when escaping..lack of desperation and subdued acceptance. You wrote this well and with honesty. It touches on that little thought of madness in us all. Ended perfectly
LookingAnswers chapter 11 . 6/28
This was a fun fic, one step from madness :D
Boogum chapter 11 . 4/9
Lovely end. I knew they were sharing the dream together (and am glad this was a happpy ending).
Boogum chapter 10 . 4/9
I'm running out of steam. This always happens. I liked this chapter though!
Boogum chapter 9 . 4/9
I have a feeling Draco and Ginny actually were together, though - especially since he was found on top of her. But now we finally know what's going on!
Boogum chapter 8 . 4/9
This chapter was pretty emotional. There were cute moments but also sad moments, and I think you did well transitioning between everything so it made sense. I especially think you handled Draco's complicated feelings towards his father well.
Boogum chapter 7 . 4/9
I enjoyed the little moments of banter in this one.
Boogum chapter 6 . 4/9
Aw, Draco comforting Ginny was lovely. Especially since he wasn't OOC. This was a nice, mjuch needed chapter after the depressing other one.
Boogum chapter 5 . 4/9
Wow, things went depressing really fast.
Boogum chapter 4 . 4/9
I'm still super curious why they're both in that ward of all places. Obviously, they're suffering from memory loss of some kind, but it doesn't seem like it's a "permanent" thing. Hrrm.

Anyway, this was a good chapter!
Boogum chapter 3 . 4/9
The fact they got stuck in a magical cupboard is kind of hilarious. Also am amused by Ginny's attraction to Draco.
Boogum chapter 2 . 4/9
Draco's point of view is always wonderful. I'm sorry this review (and all following) is going to be crap because actually typing hurts my brain. Just know I loved this chapter. His line about getting her mind out of the gutter made me laugh.
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/9
I'm exhausted from work and in a DG mood today, and then I discovered this one which I haven't even read! I'm actually confused how that happened since this was an exchange fic, but then you did write this in 2013 and that was the year of no job, no internet, and just plain suckiness all around for me. Guessing I missed that exchange entirely.

In any case, I'm very curious about this first chapter. There's something a little ominous about the healers not telling them anything, which gives the whole thing this unnerving vibe. I feel like it would be bad form to treat patients that way, which perhaps is also why I'm just like "ominous".

I like that Draco told her off for not being polite twice. I don't know why, but it just tickles me. So far I am really enjoying this!
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 11 . 4/12/2017
Omg I thought I was gonna be upset but I'm so glad there was a happy ending. Great story!