Reviews for The Wild Ones
thrndlwood chapter 11 . 5/11
I am glad Legolas made friends with twins.
thrndlwood chapter 12 . 5/11
I wonder why Elrond was surprised that Thranduil wanted to keep in secret the identity of his sons. Mirkwood warriors despite being ambassadors weren't welcomed warmly by Noldo warriors and lords. Thranduil was aware of prejudices and no wonder he wanted to protect his son. Great chapter. Characters are full of life and so convincing. I can't wait to meet Thranduil. Thank you for sharing your amazing story.
thrndlwood chapter 10 . 5/11
Great chapter!
thrndlwood chapter 6 . 5/11
Breathtaking battle scenes! Thank you
thrndlwood chapter 3 . 5/10
I really love the way you presented prejudices between Noldo and Silvan. Legolas is absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for your story.
thrndlwood chapter 1 . 5/10
I started to read your story and really love it. I like the brotherhood bond you portrayed between Silvan Elves. Thank you for writing and sharing your wonderful story.
TheRedScreech chapter 12 . 4/22
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! When Elrond slapped that book down on the table, I thought it was all over for Legolas! But huzzah for a happy ending!

But that ending! Those last two lines! Elrond just foresaw the Ring and the Fellowship! Awesome, awesome!

Thank you so much for this! It's an instant favourite!
TheRedScreech chapter 8 . 4/22
This is so wonderful! I love how Legolas is able to see past things to the root of the matter (even if he doesn't know what that root is). And there he went saying he understood how it felt to lose a mother. And Elladan being adorable and offering his friendship! And the Silvan elves being upset but loyal and it's all awesome!

I'm going to keep reading now. :)
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 4/22
This is such an awesome first chapter! I'm going to keep reading!
Apart from a slight overuse of dashes, a good and interesting start.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 12 . 6/15/2017
I gotta say, there's something about shipping Legolas and Arwen long before Aragorn was ever even born. It might change a lot of things for Middle Earth, or at least for the dynamic of the Fellowship.
Kat-Anni chapter 12 . 5/15/2017
I have not reviewed this? how could I! I'm so sorry omg. This has been in my favs forever now and I tend to come back to it when I wanna have a moment to just read and enjoy this wonderful last chapter where Legolas is compared to Oropher a LOT and has talks with Elrond's children, forming new wonderful friendships and I'm just...I like this wild child Legolas you describe, even though I also love it when he's known the twins and Arwen from his childhood but this distant thing really fits as well and I LOVE the reveal honestly, it makes me so giddy and proud somehow? It's strange I know but you wrote this reaaaally well, I enjoy it immensely every single time :). So thank you very much for writing and uploading this and keep up the GREAT work! ~kat
thefangirlofhp chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
AAAAAAH AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAH I HAVE FOUND YOU HERE TOOOOO! AAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAH I FREAKED OUT WHEN I SAW THE TITLE!
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
hahaa I swear to god I'm not a stalker :D I just happened to come across this :D :D
Mashpotatoe Queen chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
This is really good! I love how you portrayed all your characters and created this alternate universe. Very well written, and everything fits smoothly into your plot line. Thank you for your excellent work! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
Stupid, snobby noldor, think they are better than the Silvan elves! Well I got news for you, none of you (except maybe Glorfindel) can compare to the awesomeness that is Thandruil and/or Legolas!