Reviews for Legendarium: Lesser Tales
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
She's quirk the bad ass here. I like it, see in as Delia isn't just a smiling stay at home mom but rather a strong woman.

I'd personally love to see the part about Dawn before she met Ash. She was very interesting in the Sun Soul, even if she did come off as slightly bitchy. She was intelligent, and while nor social as far as we knew still seemed to care a great deal about Professor Rowan. I'm also curious to why she had a Swellow instead of a Pokémon more native to the Sinnoh region, like, say, a Staraptor.
SaiyanIncubus chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
How about a dive into the past when Prof. Oak was champion, I know he had a Charizard, Dragonite (Probably inspired Lance to become a dragon type tamer) and an Alakazam, although he probably had more than six, I think he had the whole Kanto starter trio like Ash.
guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
The King in the West and Shattered Crowns are mentioned by you, but they aren't on your page? where could I find that.
Master Edge 2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
I'm really glad you've decided to do this. Your world is the only one I can bare to read without second guessing the premise or convincing myself it isn't dark for the sake of being unnecessarily brutal. Granted most of the stories I've read haven't come from five years of development.

I'm serious when I say your stories keep me coming back to this website. I might be too old for Pokemon or fanfiction all together, but this feels like something different. Something not written by a kid with a fantasy about edgy Pokemon. You said you wanted to flesh out what Pokemon could be, well congratulations you've succeeded. I can't tell you how many times I've rewritten scenes for my first chapter or second guessed myself on how I've opened my story. My prose is my own personal hell, I'm ever satisfied with it. Such is the plight of the author.

Criticism though, as is mandatory. I'm a bit confused on the wall situations of the cities. I don't remember fully, but I thought Veridian City had a wall, and it doesn't appear to be that way in this story. Minor semantics, but I feel it's healthier (and less annoying) than giving constant praise.

And in closing. I'd like to see what you have on Birch. He's only mentioned in SS and is dead during FoTW. So if you have anything from him I'd like to see that. If not, back-up plan is Dawn. She seemed interesting. Cheers.

- Edge.
unafraid chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
More May info would always be appreciated!