Reviews for A Curious Mind is a Troublesome Mouth
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I'm so glad I found this! (Again) I'm not sure why I didn't favorite it the first time around. It's simultaneously really funny and really adorable. I'm looking forward to rereading this one many, many times.
Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Haha the Nara curse continues!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Well, with male or female, i would still love Shikadai!
Let just hope Shikadai would get a great lover he would love with all his heart and the fans love the couple too.

If his sister get some part of her father, she might less troublesome for Shikadai?

Shikadai holding his newborn baby sister is cute!
Renita Sarah chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Shikatema is my second favorite canon after Sasusaku and I really like this one shot story! It's easy going and light that keeps my smile on since the first letter I read it. Of course Temari isn't that bossy like her mother in law but in the end I guess Shikadai is as curious as Sarada when she has something on her mind. Not as bright as Shikamaru indeed since he takes everything literally and that's what makes him funny! LOL (Sorry for my bad English).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Love the ending I wish I could explain it to Shikadai about how Shikamaru can marry a troublesome woman and complain about her
lumutness chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
...I don't know what to say.
Shikadai, your- your logic... *facepalm*
alka chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Funny. It was a hilarious read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
LOL! This was funny!

I liked it!
lovekingslayer chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
GOSH THERE IS TOO MUCH CUTENESS HERE, YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR WRITING THIS!
And I think that Kishimoto MUST give us another Nara baby just as my headcanon pink haired Uchiha, I am still thirsty for new kids in Naruto universe!
Anyway, I've loved it the way you have written this father and son relationship, that I could describe as troublesome hahahaha
xoxo
lovekingslayer
372259 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
This was so CUTE! Absolutely adorable! Please write more shikadai-shikamaru-temari family fics! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
That was cute
Jossie of suburbia chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I cant help but imagine shikamaru telling this to Temari...
that would be fun to read
ishileis chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Love the story... so cute, father and son boding :)
HeroTheGreat chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
How swee, its so adorable
Nox Counterspell chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
OHMAGAH! THIS IS PERFECT. I loved the last line. I can see Shikadai being a huge big bear bro to his lil sister!