Reviews for Water Pistol
Seska1729 chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
The "Calvin... who?" bit was a reference to Calvin Who by TheBigCat, in which Calvin, Hobbes, Rose, Ace, and the bigger-on-the-inside and sentient Time Machine travel space and time.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
POOR DOCTOR! Can't say I didn't laugh though! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheBigCat chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
And the plot thickens- much like a chocolate milkshake! And like a chocolate milkshake, I am sure that I will enjoy it as you keep on writing and ultimately end up wearing a mustache.
Seska1729 chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
Finally! We introduce 12 and Clara here.

UP NEXT: 12 thinks that bedrooms are pointless; a clockwork robot; and Hobbes pounces a few times.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
YES. 0.0
Seska1729 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
By the way, you can do unlimited reviews of a chapter provided you're signed out.
Seska1729 chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
On Jun 22, TheBigCat wrote:
Aww, heck yeah! I thought this would be a oneshot, and I'm pleasantly surprised to discover that you're expanding it.
*hits favorite button*
Well, I did call the first chapter "Part 0." I expected to have Parts 1-4 up far more quickly, though.
TheBigCat chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
*hits favorite button*
Seska1729 chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
I finally posted a new chapter!

Anyway, this sets the universe up. Distinguishes it a bit more from its base fic (that was not much of a fic).
Seska1729 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Selias It explicitly says "AU of Holiday by infinimato" in the description, therefore it isn't plagiarism.
Selias chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
s/9113658/1/Holiday

It might not have been much of a story, but plagiarizing is still plagiarizing.
jonathin.stuart chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Please continue
TheBigCat chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Oh, wow wow wow wow wow wow wow I could continue in this vein for ages but I won't.
Well done, you!
Seska1729 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Checking to see if authors can review their own stories.
JadeAlyss chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
YES I LOVE THIS! Do you think you would ever write a full sort of this? Please do!