Reviews for Written in Reverse
Rumpleforeskin chapter 11 . 1/5
why tf do i keep searching for most likes under 100k the storys are so good that the ending always kills me
MadManWithAHat chapter 11 . 1/4
Dead fic or just Slow updates? Really hoping for the latter.
Mernom chapter 10 . 12/18/2021
I guess that when you have a healing factor this strong, kinks that would render you a psycho normally are just something normal.
Sungawd Ra chapter 11 . 12/13/2021
Glad I caught back up with this.
Li-Ion89 chapter 8 . 12/13/2021
welp that's going to cause war with iwa lmfaooo wondering what the reaction of the team will be lololol
Li-Ion89 chapter 7 . 12/13/2021
hell fukcing yeah this is so different from other fics! the fact that they didnt even get to know kakashi that well just made me stop omg love it
Li-Ion89 chapter 4 . 12/13/2021
OH MY GOD YANDERE SASUKE PLEASE IM DYING IN HERE LMFAOOOO
Creature of Grimm chapter 11 . 12/11/2021
Byakugan789 chapter 10 . 12/5/2021
well, that chapter was weird.

pity the story died though. 7 years, yikes.
Byakugan789 chapter 9 . 12/5/2021
...why'd he flee when she mentioned naruto? It's a little odd, sure, but cut and run worthy?

And Madara's from the future too, huh? FTLOG, I hope this isn't a "give Sauron a death star" moment.
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 12/5/2021
Nice fight.

...you killed Kurotsuchi, didn't you? Oh well.
Byakugan789 chapter 7 . 12/5/2021
exposition station!
Byakugan789 chapter 6 . 12/4/2021
Tychus: Hell... it's about time...

Nice fight, btw.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 12/4/2021
hard not to laugh. The pair of them are like cats in a sack.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 12/4/2021
Y'know, there's a fan-theory Ive seen popping up in recent fics that Sasuke isn't really Fugaku's son. He's Minato's. Fugaku's distance and general disinterest, Sasuke's element being lightning rather than fire like both of his parents, the spiky hair while both parents have flat straight hair, and a few other things I dont remember atm.

It'd just be amusing if that were here too, what with the 2 fold reincarnation romance you're writing.

Also, I know it's heresy, but sushi is easily fixed by cooking it. Shoulda learned fire as part of that "a hokage is the best at everything" quote.
1,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »