Reviews for Written in Reverse
xxfreefallangelxx chapter 10 . 12/22/2020
I love this story! such a great twist of the travel back in time premise O can't wait for an update
FendarianT chapter 4 . 12/16/2020
holy shiz this sasuke becoming a yandere... or she's always has been one?
KindahatethatImadethis chapter 10 . 12/5/2020
I do truly hope you continue this, but I understand that you may be unable or unwilling, and I don’t want you to feel responsible for something you don’t want to do, so I won’t ask you to finish the story. What you’ve written so far was well worth the ride, and I do not for a second regret reading it. However, it would be nice to learn whether or not this story ever will have a conclusion, so I’ll ask this: currently, do you have any plans to continue the story?
KINGShaheed chapter 2 . 12/5/2020
This is some top-tier writing
KINGShaheed chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
Woah.
one07 chapter 10 . 10/31/2020
I knew the story was dead, but I read it anyways. Now I’m stuck hoping that on day you’ll return to finish this amazing story.
wdog44 chapter 10 . 10/12/2020
Love this story and I really hope you continue it!
Burnout850 chapter 10 . 10/1/2020
Fun story!
SmilingToTheAbyss chapter 10 . 9/8/2020
Besides the cute, warm and amazing romance of Naruto and Sasuke, the writing is superb, the comedic moments were on point, and the elements alternative to the original storyline felt convincing, which points to a well-planned AU.

I especially like the way that Naruto and Sasuke have yet to struggle with the reality of their new timeline. Specifically, the scene of Naruto with Gaara in his mindscape was great.

There's also the delightful way that you tied the thematic of fate, and the cycle of hatred and love. The dynamic of the fool's journey was something that screams of an almost impossible to see originality. I love it! I absolutely love it!

In a rather brief description, a perfect blend of romantics, conflicts, comedics and action, put together in a rare-to-see smooth writing style (especially with such great grammar).

Now, the story hasn't been uploaded in a while, and it seems to be in its initial stages of the plot, which means that I won't get to see the end of the Fool's Journey for an undisclosed amount of time. However, what I read so far was amazing, and I thank the author for such a great read.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2020
still waiting...
Guest chapter 10 . 8/23/2020
Aaaaaaaaaa... I just fall in love with ur story I hope you continue it tho...
sharingankakashi007 chapter 9 . 8/21/2020
I've already commented before, but read this again and wanna give another comment
This is so good
The fact that it's not being updated
Is making me cry
Don't make me cry

Also the future they came from seems very very fcked up
I absolutely adore their relationship here
And Kakashi Is just perfect
Even Sakura Is good, but I feel sorry for her
She's never gonna get that Uzumaki
Especially with how jealous Sasuke gets
Sdarkness05 chapter 10 . 8/18/2020
dear god this is good please continue this defo one of the best naruto/fem sasuke fanfics
Dumbnoobe chapter 7 . 8/10/2020
I must say, the Dodgeball reference made me chuckle.
HungerItself chapter 9 . 8/5/2020