Reviews for Written in Reverse
lnept chapter 6 . 11/12
I've reread this like 5 times I wanna read about the chuunin exams its been so long aaaaaaaaa
whitebengal14 chapter 10 . 11/6
I'm really onterested in this story. I just finished reading Naruto (finally!) A few days ago and the end made my heart ache w starcrossed lovers. I watched Boruto for the first time last night and realized I miss Naruto and team 7's story so much. This fic has been a godsend and was exactly what I needed to read. I have a story I haven't updated in? 10 years? That I've still wanted to update so I know how that goes, but I hope you do plan on continuing. Hope youre having a good day. :) again, thanks and much love.
There isnt a day that goes by where i dont get depressed this was never finished
Heaven's Thesis chapter 10 . 10/22
this has one of the most unique tones of anything I've read. I really like your writing voice, and the kinda-gritty kinda-upbeat vibe of everything. macabre in a sexy way? also this is probably my favorite version of Sasuke I've encountered, so thank you for all your time and work
lara5170 chapter 10 . 9/29
What ever happened to Gaara? What about his siblings? Did Kakashi have to share the story of their truth with the Hokage? I am really dying to read more of this story
lara5170 chapter 9 . 9/29
This is great and very interesting. I'm looking forward to reading more
lara5170 chapter 3 . 9/29
I am surprised that Naruto is not changing any of his actions.
ExGrim chapter 1 . 9/24
Perhaps the first femSasuke fic I ever read and the impetus for many hours of imagining what the original series would have been like if Sasuke had been a girl. Amazing characterization of Naruto and Sasuku, you genuinely get the sense that they are extremely different and yet intimately compatible instead of them being flat characters with shades of difference they seem to be molded of entirely different material. Their romance and the knowing that they were both transmigrants* and didn't realize the other was as well made it a page turner. Some of the other characters felt less developed as a result though. Sakura seemed to become a more defined character in latter chapters but she still feels like a background character. And to be honest, so do many of the other characters.

But that's okay though. This story is at it's best when exploring the relationship between Naruto and Sasuke, which it does amazingly well. Though that may be why the story sort of fell through when the bulk of the resolution of their romance came to fruition.

The fight scenes are badass. Not overly scripted, it doesn't feel like a play by play or as if someone is transcribing a kung-fu fight scene and thinking it will work in a literary medium. I genuinely feel the flashback fight scene from the Iwa Nin's persperctive between Naruto and Sasuke is one of the best I've ever read, in either fanfiction or published fiction. Amazing use of a differing perspective and a throwaway character to really show just what it was like for a 'regular' ninja to be around the two. I loved it.

The humour was great too, the bromance between Naruto and Gaara was refreshing and endlessly entertaining.

All in all, I've read this story at least three times and it still holds up which is something I cant say for the majority of the stories which first caught my attention on this site. Thank you for your work.
B1ackAshes chapter 10 . 9/21
I stumbled onto this story purely by accident and wasn't sure if I as going to like it or not.

After having read all ten chapters, all I can say is... Wow, I frickin' loved this story. It's just certainly a shame that it won't get continued cause it was damn good.

Sasuke's portrayal here, as well as her relationship with Naruto, was undoubtedly my most favorite thing about this story. You absolutely nailed both of these things.

What I didn't like about this story, apart from it no longer being continued, was that I felt like it could have maybe benefitted from being longer and more slowly paced. Maybe. Granted, if that were the case, then we readers wouldn't be able to enjoy all those great Naruto/Sasuke moments.

Spectacular job with this fic.
draculyn28 chapter 10 . 9/5
Hi, I went back to review your story and I hope that at some point you can continue it because the truth is a very good hiatoria, but I hope it continues at some point, greetings.
Fox Boss chapter 9 . 8/11
Welp, Naruto's completely and utterly f*cked. Which version of it though is up in the air.

Also, here's a good FemMadara pic in Seduction Armor.
deviantart cerovas/art/Come-Closer-Madara-275956255

Though for FemMadara, I tend to picture Raven Branwen from RWBY. You can't deny they are very similar in looks, clothing, and personality.
aminoapps c/rwby/page/blog/raven-is-a-madara-uchiha-cosplayer/qkkB_LQYuRuBVnEzYrg1jPGLMk0xQdmNNQm

This is Naruto's worst nightmare.
deviantart forevermedhok/art/Doodle-Genderbended-Moons-782393553

Anyway., hope you update soon.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 9 . 8/6
What kind of Ninja tells other there abilities? Seriously, you don't see Kakashi telling them what he can do, so why would they?

Its fucking beyond stupid telling what your capable of.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 8/6
How they haven't picked up that they both went back in time yet is beyond me. It's not like there wasn't hints like Naruto running straight past Sakura, Sasuke actually giving him Origiri and takig him to lunch (something i doubt he/she would have done before).

For Ninja they aren't very observant or good at seeing the signs.
Cdesousa5 chapter 10 . 6/12
Amazing story, loved every second of it
Meemo chapter 10 . 6/11
So lots of people don't know this so I'm saying it here. This story has another extension to it called Lovesick. It has three chapters currently and has been updating through the last year. If you're complaining about the sporadic updates, make sure to bookmark that story too.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »