Reviews for death's toll on us all
Guitar Amateur chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
I'm gonna watch Big Hero 6 again.
kricket is cool chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
Wow, this gave me feels. I am slightly envious because I have a hard tome writing anything ansty but you did a great job. Keep up the good work.
kricket out.
Catherine chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I LOVED it!
Disney Syndulla chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
OH THE FEELZ HURT SO BAD!
lumine5ce chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This! THIS! Thank you kind sir this is exactly what the movie was lacking... side characters' development...Your depiction is pretty damn accurate... Please sir stop procrastinating eternally and go work for Disney!
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I'm really impressed. I think Tadashi's death is one of the most important parts of the story, but a lot of fics focus on removing that completely, instead of exploring it. And you've done it in a somber, but still respectful way.

I think one of the most powerful lines has a typo. The sentence before the last paragraph is missing a word- 'He's gone, and she's never...' That one.
l0ngl0st chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Great job! I love how you delved into each of the character's minds and how they all coped differently. Wonderfully written :)
tsukishimas chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
well my heart is now broken. seriously beautiful, even though it did make me really sad.
WoofQuack'ed MeowRoar chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is perfect. ;w; the feels
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is beautiful. I think it captures the characters quite well, and it made me shed several tears.
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I can't even handle myself right now. Literally bawling like a baby. This was beautiful, and I'm really glad it was made even though it just ripped out my heart and stomped on it.
frostystuffs chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Simply put: Amazing Story
SharKohen chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
This is sweet.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Thank you for all the tears.
crazyguy408 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Whoa whoa whoa, I'm sorry, but I didn't get my permission slip signed for this feels trip.