Reviews for Regardless
Revin12 chapter 5 . 11/8/2019
Omg this is so good. I can't wait to see more.
pudget12 chapter 5 . 9/21/2018
If you have any time to spare. Do you think you could possibly write more of this? It’s so well done.

Best,
Kelly
Obsesseddepressed15 chapter 5 . 1/17/2018
Update soon!
lazyncrazy chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
Such a interesting plot...
Hopefully you will again find motivations to continue it.
Veronique24 chapter 5 . 5/3/2017
Wow! what a pass... looking forward to reading more!
CSG chapter 5 . 5/3/2017
I've read this several times & love what you've done with it up to this point. *Fingers crossed- someday, you'll return & finish it.*
Nikki.Lynn.86 chapter 5 . 5/1/2017
I would love to see this continue I really enjoyed reading what you have so far.
Nellybean0710 chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Great start please update.
GeekMama Bee chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
What a great start! This is going to be an interesting read.
I'm hoping Alice and Rosalie aren't let off easy though.
Thanks for sharing it with us!
PoseyRosey chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
I have just re-read this story, it is excellent, I truly hope that you will be able to continue with it one day.
dcfoster1932 chapter 5 . 2/18/2016
Reading your story again. I enjoy reading them. I hope one day you will return and finish writing them. Thank you for sharing them.
isolde1224 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
In what country can you sign a marriage certificate and be married without some sort wedding ceremony taking place, be it civil or religious? And also adopt children and change names without going before a judge? The documents weren't even notarized. And any lawyer worth their Juris Doctorate would have been in that office faster than you can say pre-nup, after the first phone call. Billionaire wants us to marry and adopt each others children and the entire law office, from the named partners to the office gopher would have shown up. Suspension of disbelief is one thing but this is ridiculous.
jk chapter 5 . 5/20/2015
oh good not only is Edward a complete jackass whore but bella gets to live with his first wife selenas ghost...great
and how old is he?
jk chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
how old is Edward? He bought a wife? how desparate is he t have to buy a woman? he probably just wanted asex slave right...fucking creeper
jk chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
I thought he had two boys? not a girl and a boy! wtf