Reviews for You
Desmin Swift chapter 38 . 1/22/2017
Wow, I have so much to say. This was one of the best fan fic I've read. How to describe it ? Umm...Perfection. From the beginning to the endall seemed to take place perfectly. How both Monica and Chandler changed during these 5 years. Love, happiness, loss and pain were all too well reflected by this story. Seriously, it was awesome. It's been 5 months since your last Friends FF. Are you still writing? Anyway, Thank you so much for blessing us with this amazing story.
GellerBing chapter 31 . 12/10/2016
I still hope that Joey would just come out from somewhere alive. Can't imagine Joey dying. And is Rachel in this story? I've not heard of her yet.
Kpvevo4567 chapter 36 . 6/13/2016
Awww,... Just awwww
Nothing more to say here!
Kpvevo4567 chapter 35 . 6/13/2016
Wow! Chandler and abby! Just wow!
Kpvevo4567 chapter 34 . 6/13/2016
Plot twist! Love it!
Kpvevo4567 chapter 33 . 6/13/2016
BEST CHAPTER EVER!
EveEvelina chapter 38 . 6/9/2016
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read! I don't know what to say... It is a long story (and I love to read so...) and it's world war two in this story and I think that it's very important that we remember the war and how terrible it was. And when I was reading this my eyes was filled with tears at many parts and I was laughing at others, I was actually wondering how someone can write this good!? I guess I just want to say thank you for this amazing story!
Karen chapter 38 . 3/13/2016
I read this story of urs few days back and yesterday i read that story of another account who had totally copied this story of urs. I felt so bad. Its so disgusting how people take credit for others's work.
But let me tell u something, even though that story is a copy of ur art but still urs' one is million times better. Please dont feel bad about about it.

This story "You" is probably among the best i ever read. That story is so immature and literally nothing in front of this. I love ur work .please keep writing and dont let idiot copycats ruin ur stuff.

Love u Megan.
Amaya chapter 38 . 3/6/2016
I just read whole of this in one go...i myself have no idea how !
i just totally loved it...the story was so amazing...i m pretty sure i m gonna read it again n again...
i wasnt expecting this plot...i havent read or seen any book or movie of that time. I was so engrossed...it was just perfect. I sincerely feel you should write a novel...i just love the way you mould all stories. You are among my favourite people...i literally read all ur fanfics in a short time because they were so magnetic...i just wanted to know happened.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 38 . 9/18/2015
Omg! I literally sat down and read like a mad woman! Where to start... First, you really captured the hardship with the separation when Chandler was fighting and the love letters were a joy to read as it was for them to write. Love that Joey was brought in but super sad at what happened.

I felt for Monica a lot. It wasn't easy to go through life with a smile and work but to find out that about Abby... Part of me was hoping she would end up pregnant so I was thrilled. Understand her motives for not telling Chandler sooner but I would have done the same as she.

Ending was absolutely perfect! It was all I wanted it to be and for it to end on a double good note... I really enjoyed this one a lot. I will have to definitely check out your Tumblr. :)
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 23 . 9/13/2015
This chapter killed me. I have tears in my eyes as I write this. That goodbye... There are no words to describe my feelings. I have hope this will end happy but like them... I have no idea what to expect since it is war. I just hope Chandler and Ross come back in one piece.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 20 . 9/13/2015
Had to stop and say: YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 19 . 9/13/2015
No! After that wonderful night with Chandler... This happens. But Monica did the right thing in walking out on her grandmother. I bet the old biddy didn't expect her to listen and leave. Too bad. Monica never felt welcomed and this might be what the doctor ordered. Let her stew. At least Monica has Phoebe.
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 14 . 9/6/2015
Wow! I read 14 chapters in one sitting and this is everything I could ever want an AU! I love the fact this is in the 1940s on the cusp of WWII. Now war is coming and separating these two and even Ross. I knew that was going to happen before Monica realized she loved Chandler. I can't wait to see how the rest of it goes. :)
RealMe07 chapter 38 . 8/18/2015
It took me about two days to read this...but boy am I glad I did! IT WAS PHENOMENAL! I cried, laughed, and felt my heart rip out of my chest about two times every chapter. ;) Your writing is absolutely fantastic! This is by far my favorite Friends fanfiction! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :)