Reviews for Sins of the Father
Touch of the Wind chapter 15 . 1/26/2011
Poor Connor- i hope the sequel has Connor being able to say what Cordy was...
Ironbear chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
Wow. That's pretty powerful. I realized early that you were going AU with this before you got to Angelus release, but I didn't predict just how far AU until near the end. The scene where Connor snapped, panicked, and killed Cordy, Gunn, and Fred caught me completely by surprise.

Good job. I'm on my way now to look up the sequel.
Fiona chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Damn, Lorne's a real dick in this story, isn't he? I mean, sure he just saw Cordelia dead, but he didn't even try to find out what really happened, and he actually has the ability to do so. He could have made Connor sing a little tune to determine if he was lying or not.

I like the Connor/Faith dynamic in this story. She gets why he's a misfit and isn't freaked out by him, but at the same time she doesn't underestimate how dangerous he can be. Good for her.

I really dislike Cordy in this, even before she turned out to be evil. She just seemed so selfish.

Amazing how you can make me want to hug a character who goes crazy and kills 3 people. Heh.
Queen Boadicea chapter 15 . 2/22/2004
I decided to take a look at this story because I hadn't seen it before and I'm shocked at its raw intensity. The scene with Connor killing Gunn and Fred was horrific. I'm actually going to miss them as characters.
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 2/22/2004
What do mean, Faith's not beautiful? I always thought she was smoking. Then again, I always did prefer blonds.
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 2/22/2004
When Connor trapped Angel in that box and sent him to the bottom of the ocean, that was a torture worthy of Angelus. His father would be proud.
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
Well, it's true Connor isn't much like his father. Connor is pale and skinny and he grew up in a hell dimension where the girls were probably rather scarce. He was also raised by an Englishman. That sort of thing doesn't lead to winning the ladies.
Now Angel has that tall, dark and handsome cliche going for him plus the fact that he was Irish when he was human. That's a lethal combination! Then he got turned by Darla who'd been a hooker when she was alive. No wonder the ladies adored him. R.
Holdenssister chapter 8 . 5/16/2003
By now, my raves about your work are probably getting dull. But you continue to pick up on fascinating aspects of Connor's character. I have long wondered why Angel et al would assume Connor could write, or read- let alone know how to use modern appliances. You are amazing at capturing Connor's otherness; the fact that he is a foreigner on Earth, in this dimension. It's an often-overlooked aspect of Connor's character, both on the series and in fanfic, and I look forward to you exploring it in even greater depth.

As for Connor and Faith- you've made me a believer!
Sayra Louise chapter 15 . 4/6/2003
Aw poor baby. I mean sure its not that great for Fred and Gunn but they attacked first. And Lorne isn't very good at reading Con for all he's a frickin empath. Gr. Poor Connor. :(

So... there's a next one? Is it up yet? :D Gonna go find out.

S.
Sayra Louise chapter 15 . 4/6/2003

So... there's a next one? Is it up yet? :D Gonna go find out.

S.
Tariq chapter 15 . 4/5/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! This chapter was GooD! Now... how 'bout moving Angel & Wes to Sunnydale permanently? Also...since a demon was in possession of Cordy, wouldn't her real 'higher bieng' self return now that the demon's gone?
jay chapter 15 . 4/4/2003
great chapter hope u write more
shahid chapter 15 . 4/4/2003
hi, Great story. in the sequel, plz show that ANGEl and WESLEy both seem to have become very harsh and cold in the wake of their family's loss. show them both cool. plz include all the characters of the buffyverse and ANGEl in the sequel. also, make it B/A and Wes/Faith. plz show that WES and ANGEl both blame themselves for what happened with Conner and also, dont ignore Conner. update soon.
Rads chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
Now i don't suppose the Powers that Be can fix this? You can't kill the others! no! Poor Connor! they gonna find out the truth? Whoa though- you're a fantastic writer!
jackie chapter 14 . 3/28/2003
please let angel find out cordelia was evil and that connor didnt kill her it was an accident let connor not be crazy let him come back and tell angel everything that happened
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »