Reviews for Of Myth and Magic
Artemis Decibal chapter 25 . 1/10
Can there please be an alternative ending, one where they make it in time for Severus? This story is just so beautiful. Gahhh I'm not cut out for such maybe "happy"-sad endings. Although I see potential for a happier alternative ending for Severus. Kudos for the great story!
Artemis Decibal chapter 26 . 1/10
Omg my heart lurches that Snape is dead in the other world huhuhuhu crey.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/1/2017
I'm on Ch. 14 and I'm still wondering when this story - excellently written, very descriptive, amazing characters - is supposed to start making sense.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/23/2017
I've just finished reading your story and agree you should feel very proud. I'm broken hearted of course because I'm a huge fan of Severus and Hermionie, not Ron. But feel this made for a very emotional and deeper story.
Thanks so much for writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/22/2017
Well, this story was definitely different. I did enjoy reading it, immensly. The mystery and melancholy, etc. kept me up all night reading! However, now I need to go find a more fluffy story read :)
ViaThorn chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Literally the best Hermione/Snape I have ever read.
5 Stars!
mellyfan chapter 26 . 1/17/2017
Simply incredible work. Thank you for writing this.
poppins8 chapter 26 . 1/1/2017
Perfection. Absolutely perfect.
Aki chapter 26 . 8/13/2016
Beautiful and bittersweet. One of the most original stories I've ever read. Though there are a few typos, the writing is great: conversations are realistically stilted, relationships build up slowly, actions have consequence (such as follow throughs by the parents in phoning the police), and atmospheric scenes which are so richly detailed that I found myself re-reading the foggy castle chapters simply to relive it again. I loved it all. Thank you!
romanzu chapter 26 . 8/3/2016
Wow, that was beautiful. The rainy mood all through the story, the steady voice, the tangles of the plot. Do you have original works?
itsas zaldi chapter 26 . 7/14/2016
Brilliant bittersweet ending! I like how Hermione keeps the stone.
LarxPhobia chapter 26 . 7/8/2016
This was absolutely heart breaking! It had me constantly hoping and expecting that they would find it! I wanted more than anything for them to have a happy ending, not that they didn't sorta get one. But what did happen was over all devastating, and I loved it! You wove a tale that drew me in and kept me on edge. I normally don't like Dark! fics but your's was amazing!
IDeliverDismalEndings chapter 26 . 4/29/2016
This fic was absolutely great and very unique. It just made my brain spin a lot. The ending was bittersweet but just right.
10thwhovian chapter 26 . 4/17/2016
Wow. This just sucked me in, made me stay up half the night because I couldn't put it down, and ultimately made me cry while still being happy with the ending. Amazing. I think I need to check out your other works.
Lord of House Doofenshmirtz chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
It's been a long time since I first got into your stories. Hermione's Diary was my first love & Snapes my second. Now, this seems ready to take up a position on my favorite stories list as well. I'm unsure of what's going on and I love it when a story opens up and leaves you with questions. It makes me want to read it even more. Very nicely done for a first chapter, m'lady Wonk ;-) I know you changed your name but you'll always be Wonk to me lololol