Reviews for Liberate Me
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 8/19
I wish there were more chapters.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 8/19
I'm disappointed at Harry's lack of snark to LeStrange for stupidly believing his own assumptions to be fact, for knowing nothing of his life or his goals, and for being an idiot.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 8/19
Dammit Harry. Do you at least take him to visit his mum?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/19
Ok nice so far. Dumbledore was being kind of a prick. Of course Harry knows Voldy ain't the root of all evil. He was just trying to explain to your old ass that the problems lay everywhere not just with Voldy like in the government, society, pretty much the very people and culture! And you acted as if you didn't understand this concept but have the nerve to be condescending about the definition of evil later. Obviously along with changing Tom he's also going to work to make the wizarding world less shitty. Geez Dumbledore keep up!
Carenwl chapter 9 . 7/27
Took me forever to find this story again! Please update!
Chezakeeba chapter 9 . 7/24
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Henry chapter 5 . 2/2
Absolute genius. Great story. A truelly enjoyable read.
Etrelley chapter 9 . 1/2
This is really great!
I really hope being able to read more chapters. Is there is any chance that this happens, or have you already abandoned this story?
Pouuf chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
It's a rather unusual plot.
I love it.
Please, update soon!
Apple queen chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Please update! Darn it! This must be the 16th time i read this! Please! Update this precious thing!
papaya queen chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Oh god i love it! More! Please!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Update please!
SuperApplePie chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
A fun read.
JarODirt chapter 9 . 11/26/2017
This is so fascinating and has such potential! I'm very sad it seemed to be abandoned. I would be so thankful if you graced us with the rest of this story.
Hallowtide chapter 9 . 8/17/2017
Awesome! Any chance of an update?