Reviews for Liberate Me
Star chapter 9 . 11/2/2019
This is so good, I love snaky Harry. Tom is low key cute too. ️️️️️
Slytherinsister21 chapter 9 . 10/1/2019
please update soon! It's so good I'm begging here. You don't usually find this pairing and I'm in love
Nozomi Akiyama chapter 9 . 7/18/2019
Thanks!
Vampirelover67 chapter 9 . 1/26/2019
I like this story I like how Harry's matured in the sense he's not prejudice against slytherin and 'dark' magic I also like how he's still sort of comfortable with albus. Hope you update soon because this story unique and intriguing
ThePerfectLostGirl87 chapter 9 . 12/5/2018
Please update i want to see gellert
Daughter of Trickery chapter 9 . 11/26/2018
please please please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE THIS AMAZING FANFICTION!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2018
I like the story so far,however I must comment that tour math is incorect. If harry was birn in 1909 and he's well over thirty,it would mean that Tom is 13 years old and already in Hogwarts as he was born in 1926.
1909 plus 30 1939 - 1926 13
TheBalladOfMonaLisa chapter 9 . 11/22/2018
Unique plot that’s well done! Now if only it hasn’t been 3 years since your last update
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 8/19/2018
I wish there were more chapters.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 8/19/2018
I'm disappointed at Harry's lack of snark to LeStrange for stupidly believing his own assumptions to be fact, for knowing nothing of his life or his goals, and for being an idiot.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 8/19/2018
Dammit Harry. Do you at least take him to visit his mum?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/19/2018
Ok nice so far. Dumbledore was being kind of a prick. Of course Harry knows Voldy ain't the root of all evil. He was just trying to explain to your old ass that the problems lay everywhere not just with Voldy like in the government, society, pretty much the very people and culture! And you acted as if you didn't understand this concept but have the nerve to be condescending about the definition of evil later. Obviously along with changing Tom he's also going to work to make the wizarding world less shitty. Geez Dumbledore keep up!
Carenwl chapter 9 . 7/27/2018
Took me forever to find this story again! Please update!
Chezakeeba chapter 9 . 7/24/2018
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Henry chapter 5 . 2/2/2018
Absolute genius. Great story. A truelly enjoyable read.