Reviews for How it Ought to Be
Vaughn's Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
oh...I think that this is really great! I kept thinking someone should write a fic after that episode ended. Of course, my version would have had a big ol' kiss, but that isn't as realistic as your version. Love it!

Heather
Gabs chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Ooh, that was soo good. I can so see My Hero (Irina) playing matchmaker of sorts like that. Great piece.
clementine chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
Hey, I LOVED IT! I could so see the whole thing. I wish I could write like that! Thanks for the great story...keep going?
aliasforever chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I really like your story. In fact, I want to know what happens because everything that's happened in your story so far could actually happen on the show... Well, maybe not the whole meeting in Francie's restaurant thing because I don't think Vaughn would be that irresponsible. Other than that, it's good and keep it coming!
leah chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
great! please keep going! this would make a great story...just don't stop now!
glaurificus chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
ohmigod! That was just...delicious! Where do you get your spoilers? Who's your supplier? You don't have to write any more on that particular fic, but please write another one, possibly after the next Alias? Pleasepleaseplease?
nana chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
I loved it! I hope their is MORE1:)!
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Poor Rita...Lol...I hope you write more soon! I want to see what else Irina has to say about Syd and Vaughn's relationship or lack there of...
PenguinFlavoredFilm chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Is there more to come? please let there be! :D this is awesome! :D :D :D
Ash chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
I hope there's more. I really liked your story. Please write more soon!
carrie chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
You should definitely continue! This was terrific and i can't wait to see what happens!
Secret Agent Girl chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Seriously i like worship you. your stories are always so great...please keep it going!
jewls13 chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
not bad. if you wrote more, I'd read it
Joy chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
I just loved this story. Very nicely written, true to the characters' personalities and the storyline. Great job. I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to more great stories from you.
ee-ABM chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
Excellent story. I really enjoyed it. I love the depth you give Sydney and Vaughn. Most of the post-counteragent fics I've read (and I've probably read them all lol) aren't a very realistic portrayal of how would be dealt with on the show, but your fic is very realistic. I really enjoyed it and I hope you continue it. Please continue it.